Looking for post showing cabin locations

cheriberi

Several years ago there was a post by someone showing photos of the outside of an S-class ship. There were many different views & different cabins were circled showing their location.  The poster was very knowledgeable about the various cabins & the post was very long. I haven’t been able to find the post, so if anyone can provide the link I would appreciate it. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, cheriberi said:

Several years ago there was a post by someone showing photos of the outside of an S-class ship. There were many different views & different cabins were circled showing their location.  The poster was very knowledgeable about the various cabins & the post was very long. I haven’t been able to find the post, so if anyone can provide the link I would appreciate it. Thank you. 

If you go on line with a major travel agent and bring up any booking of the ship you are sailing on, click on Deck Plans you can view location of any cabin on any deck by number with also a description of each cabin amenities, forward, mid ship or aft.

1 hour ago, EDLOS said:

If you go on line with a major travel agent and bring up any booking of the ship you are sailing on, click on Deck Plans you can view location of any cabin on any deck by number with also a description of each cabin amenities, forward, mid ship or aft.

Thank you EDLOS. I have sailed on Celebrity many times & I am familiar with the cabins & categories. I am looking for the original post because it had some great close up photos of the cabin balconies from the outside of the ship which I haven’t seen anywhere else. There were several questions regarding different cabins & the poster would circle them on the photo & answer their question. I just found the post very interesting.

3 hours ago, cheriberi said:

I do recall posts like that, especially of the aft-facing cabins.

In any event, are there specific cabins or areas of the ship you in which you are particularly interested?  Folks might have photos that could help you.

3 hours ago, cheriberi said:

I remember those photos. I don’t have any idea how you would search for them though

53 minutes ago, gw2fll said:

I believe this might be the link you are looking for?

Not sure if the links and photos still  work.

I’m sure this was the one I was looking for. Too bad the pictures are no longer available. I can’t believe it was from 10 years ago since I have a difficult time remembering what happened yesterday (lol). It was a very interesting & informative post. 

I'm sorry also that they don't keep old pictures.   I printed out this picture a long time ago but I don't know if it is what you are looking for and it's only the stern.  I hope you can make out the cabin numbers.  Our printer was not working well at the time!

Widest balconies  2152, 1674, 1206, 9382  SV 8344, 7364, 6312

Mid size balconies  2157, 1676, 1670. 1407, 1208, 1202, 9303, 9307, 9378

Smallest balconies 1672, 1668, 1405, 1409, 1204, 1200, 9301, 9305, 9280, 9376.

S-Class-stern.thumb.jpg.83d13ed84c3e8d2b6009b6384b797d4c.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TeaBag said:

That's a great site, Terry.  Thanks for posting.  I assume you are a member?

Yes, I am it cost, I think $35, for a lifetime membership, well worth the cost too. On older ships you have to check dates of submitted pictures to see if the are pre or post renovations. I was surprised how many submitted pictures and videos they have for the new Apex. We thought about booking a magic carpet Sky Suite until we saw actual pictures of the awkward balcony.

Edited by terrydtx

3 hours ago, terrydtx said:

Yes, I am it cost, I think $35, for a lifetime membership, well worth the cost too. On older ships you have to check dates of submitted pictures to see if the are pre or post renovations. I was surprised how many submitted pictures and videos they have for the new Apex. We thought about booking a magic carpet Sky Suite until we saw actual pictures of the awkward balcony.

Not only is it cheap, but they pay members to upload photos. I made $26 by uploading all the cabin photos from my Sky Suite and Aqua Class Veranda on my B2B on the Summit in November.

• Like 1