LIVE for the Horizon… just kidding the Liberty 1-8-21

MeganGC1983

7 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

i always kind of assumed the 8th night menu was the 8th night….but I guess it just pops up in the middle of the cruise.

Yes on the two 8 nighters I’ve done, it’s been the 4th and 5th night respectively. 

• Thanks 1

I have done 2 land vaca to Bonaire to scuba dive. Cancelled our trip there in Feb because it is just too hard to get to with all the requirements right now. Based on the sites of what is happening there locally not shocked to see restaurants weren't open there today for food. Sad as they do have a lot of good food there. Looks like you made the most of the day that you could. Have a great evening and Liquid IV on. 😀

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

So back onboard… had the sushi, caught y’all up, showered, and here are what should have been the good morning photos. 

309B7012-2B46-4ED7-A3B6-E82A3BB872A8.jpeg

15BCB4EA-1E00-4034-A473-61EFEB9F41D0.jpeg

Heading to Bonaire and Aruba on Horizon later this month. Was there anything special they required so you could get off the ship at either port??? So happy you got to go to both ports!! 

1 minute ago, ciera123 said:

Heading to Bonaire and Aruba on Horizon later this month. Was there anything special they required so you could get off the ship at either port??? So happy you got to go to both ports!! 

Bonaire wanted to see your vaccine card to go through a second security. Aruba, they encouraged you to have at least a picture of it just in case. You will enjoy it. Definitely a great change up itinerary. 

• Like 1

Just now, MeganGC1983 said:

Bonaire wanted to see your vaccine card to go through a second security. Aruba, they encouraged you to have at least a picture of it just in case. You will enjoy it. Definitely a great change up itinerary. 

Perfect, thank you so much!!! Enjoy the rest of your cruise!!!! 

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

i always kind of assumed the 8th night menu was the 8th night….but I guess it just pops up in the middle of the cruise.

I think the 4th night menu, complete with Baked Alaska is typically the final night of most cruises.