Onboard Riviera Jan. 4

Nymich

14 minutes ago, Nymich said:

We are thrilled to be back on O!  Just finished lunch at Waves and waiting for room to be called.

Thinking of good memories of 2019 where we met Catherine and Orv.

Have a wonderful time and please post to let the rest of on later cruises know how things are.

• Like 1

I will be following – hope you have a great time (and good enough internet to post!).  We'll be on the following cruise, so everything you experience will be of interest in our expectations.  Bon voyage!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, marieps said:

We are scheduled to be on Feb 7.  Will be watching and reading with interest.  Thanks for taking the time.

Yes,  wewill be on Feb. 7 also and looking forward to your posts!  Thanks so much! 

Check In was pretty smooth for what they have to deal with.  Whole thing from arrival to boarding took about 45 minutes which included the test.  They do the swab you go over look at a bingo type screen and when your number is shown you yell BINGO!  Just kidding when that number is shown you can check in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Nymich, post if and when you can.  Enjoy your cruise.  I am looking forward to following you.  Those of us on Riviera’s next cruise are really interested in your experiences.  

No appointment was required for the test, correct?  

Safe Cruising!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Nymich said:

Ok this good stuff real time.......A peak at what was in cabin once we unpacked and found it!  I would hope something similar for the next group on the 14th.

16413282592624743567062146676413.jpg

16413282914471481267358099384153.jpg

Honestly that all looks very reasonable!

Have a great time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nymich said:

Check In was pretty smooth for what they have to deal with.  Whole thing from arrival to boarding took about 45 minutes which included the test.  They do the swab you go over look at a bingo type screen and when your number is shown you yell BINGO!  Just kidding when that number is shown you can check in.

That is exactly what we said .......except we said it was like KENO and when your number showed up you WON!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

Nymich, post if and when you can.  Enjoy your cruise.  I am looking forward to following you.  Those of us on Riviera’s next cruise are really interested in your experiences.  

No appointment was required for the test, correct?  

Safe Cruising!

Sorry Jag I missed this one.  We had a check in time of 11:30 and went right to the test.  No appointment unless you consider that check in time an appointment.  Make sure you register with Eurofins as they ask for that barcode first thing

We also did our own test 48 hrs ahead with Emed.  Several in line said they did not due to flight craziness etc.....    interesting times to cruise for sure!

Day 1 off to Red Ginger after we leave concierge level here.

16413321956198987781392242332032.jpg

Edited by Nymich
  • Like 2

Getting ready for dinner alot of party boats going by.  Even though I live down here about an hour away Port of Miami is so cool to me.  Not cool driving here but sailing out is special.

16413362924412780177481697226505.jpg

16413365238912558947599865151441.jpg

• Like 2