Solarium Bistro (Dinner) Oasis of the Seas

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

No breakfast on sea days? That is usually my breakfast go-to place in O class ships.

You just have to start your breakfast at 10:00.  We always went to JR’s for breakfast, but they are not doing breakfast either.  It appears they may be getting short staffed.  May not be enough healthy crew to open all. 

• Like 1

I just received notice that Solarium Bistro will not be open for dinner when we are on board Symphony next week.

I presume it has to do with lower pax and/or staffing counts, and it seems like they are making this decision on a sailing-by-sailing basis given the late notice. Just speculation though.

In the Solarium Bistro on the Oasis.

So if I have the UDP can I get the steak they normally up charge for free under my UDP?

I will eat the lemon🐓 but would rather have that fillet of🐄 at no extra charge.

Thanks 

Edited by Maitaivegas

9 hours ago, hometoosoon said:

Just checked for our upcoming Oasis, Jan 23 trip. They are showing the bistro open for dinner. 🤞🏻

For our 1/8 sailing they canceled Bistro yesterday 1/4. Before that it was on the planner. You will not know for sure until you get within a few days of departure, or onboard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maitaivegas said:

In the Solarium Bistro on the Oasis.

So if I have the UDP can I get the steak they normally up charge for free under my UDP?

I will eat the lemon🐓 but would rather have that fillet of🐄 at no extra charge.

Thanks 

UDP does not normally cover any upcharge items.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Pratique said:

I just received notice that Solarium Bistro will not be open for dinner when we are on board Symphony next week.

I presume it has to do with lower pax and/or staffing counts, and it seems like they are making this decision on a sailing-by-sailing basis given the late notice. Just speculation though.

We are on The January 15th sailing and I see that the Solarium Bistro is no longer listed as a dining option although we did not receive a notice.

This is a bummer as we enjoyed the menu as well as the more relaxed atmosphere.

9 hours ago, yogimax said:

We are on The January 15th sailing and I see that the Solarium Bistro is no longer listed as a dining option although we did not receive a notice.

This is a bummer as we enjoyed the menu as well as the more relaxed atmosphere.

We received a notice because they canceled our reservations. Yes it is a bummer because it is a great place for a relaxed but informal dinner.