1-6-2022 Surprise!

Belle

OMG so nice to hear from you.  You must have been a fish in a prior life since you love the sea soooo much.  I ever realized how much you really cruised.   You are awesome.  

My cruise is coming up on Feb 5. So excited to try  uncruise.  

weight is At 125.2   ( my range is 124.2 - 128.2).   Still have  fat pads in my skin folds but  it’s not worth worrying about. (It would be abt  10-20 lbs if liposuctioned)   Legging  are great camouflage.

Belle have great cruises.  I agree with you earlier post that cruises are a safe way to travel.

Belle - Thanks so much for starting the thread!!!  Great to hear from you.  Glad your cruise is going so well ... to be on the sea is the most magical place there is!

I actually forgot that it was Thursday today - I will have to weigh myself tomorrow.  DH is getting pretty focused on losing the 30# he gained .... He will do it before our April 2nd cruise.  I just need to get more motivated ... hopefully within the next few days.

Izena - you are doing so wonderful on maintaining - that is where I don't do well ... I've gotten to where I want to be (a few times), but seem to go off the rail when it comes to trying to maintain.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful week.  We have a weather advisory for this evening and tomorrow - We shall see what happens!  Jan

Hi all!

Belle ~ nice of you to pop in to start the thread. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Izena ~ you're doing great! Oh to be 125 again!! No way that'll happen for me. 45 years ago today, just before I gave birth to my last daughter, I was at my highest ever 155 & now no baby but 20 lbs higher!!

Jan ~ I 'm down 0.8 lbs this week but am not back to my Oct 30 precruise weight.

4 weeks from today I should be in New Orleans to cruise if all goes well so don't think I'll have time to lose the required # of lbs to get back there.

Have a nice weekend & stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Just checking in, hope everyone is fine.  Never say never — f/u with plastic surgeon.  Re discussed tummy tuck surgery,   belly is the only naked part that bothers me it’s beyond ugly — he said liposuction won’t help it’s mostly loose skin.   I’m going to think about it-  maybe after Cabo cruise and March trip to universal studios.