Crystal ​😪​

Coral

I'm not sure whether quoting a press release violates our copyright guideline [after all, press releases were released in order to get wide distribution!], but just in case I have hidden @steamboats' post.  Nothing is lost, however, because here is a link to SeaTrade Cruise News with an article that incorporates the press release:

https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/ship-operations/transcend-cruises-launch-early-riverside-luxury-ship-charter

As steamboats noted in the hidden post, Transcend has chartered the Mahler from Riverside for 2023 [since Riverside wasn't planning to get all five of the ex-Crystal river ships in service this quickly].  Transcend mentions working toward a new build for 2025, so I assume that means Riverside will be taking Mahler back at that point.

• Like 2

@Host Jazzbeau usually PMs are meant for publishing and there's no Copyright violation but I'm not sure about the CC guidelines. As I said, I would have posted a link but this was in a PDF file in a Google dropbox which was linked on the Transcend website. But thanks for finding the Seatrade link. I haven't seen that yet.

steamboats 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2023 at 6:22 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

Uniworld is now leasing two of the Crystal ships from Riverside Luxury Cruises. This is confusing. Riverside bought the 5 Crystal ships and said they would be bringing them in to service. Then we heard that Transcend is using the old Crystal Mahler in 2024. Now we hear that Uniworld will be running the Mahler in 2025 as the S.S. Elizabeth. This is a 3-year lease so the ship may go back to Riverside. 
 https://www.travelweekly.com/River-Cruising/Uniworld-charter-two-former-Crystal-river-ships