Attn: May cruises final payment dates

39august

8 minutes ago, eldercruser1 said:

Yes, I have scoured the Celebrity web site and could find nothing.

26 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Where do I find final payment date?

If you booked directly with Celebrity, log into the website, open your CP, click on manage reservation and click on reservation details. You'll see your cruise cost, balance owed and finial payment due date.

If not, call your TA.

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, TowandaUK said:

Our final payment date doesn't show when I go into manage your reservation. However if I go one step further and click on make a payment and scroll to the very bottom it is stated there. 

Mine doesn't either. Like I said mine shows one step further. Under reservation details. Maybe the US website is different than the UK website. I'm also using a laptop/windows 10/Google Chrome. 

I am kinda ticked... I sent an email several weeks ago asking about maintaining the 60 day final payment date... had not heard anything... so I went ahead and paid...of course..mine is end of April... I really wanted to wait to see if masking requirements would be pulled..before I mad final payment... 

32 minutes ago, newtocruiseinblue said:

Is this for all May cruises and why would they postpone final payments if they need cash?

I think they're concerned with cancelations now due to Omicron and are hoping if they delay the final payment to March the COVID numbers might be looking a lot better.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have a May 23 Mediterranean cruise. Payment is still due Feb 22.  Got excited with the posts here, but talked to travel agent and did a mock new booking. Both said final payment is still in February.  Guessing only some cruises have the decreased final payment window.  

Yes, if we had to make final payment in early February, we were ready to cancel.  We'll hang on for another month.  However, we remain very concerned about the Netherlands current policy requiring a minimum 5 day quarantine.  That is a definite deal breaker for us.

20 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

As of today all cruises (except Galapogos) through 5/31/22 have a 60 day final payment window. 

Do you have that in writing anywhere? I would love to have a 60 day final payment window, but my TA called Celebrity and I did a mock booking on their site for my May cruise and both still have 90 day window.

2 minutes ago, sherylc said:

Was this an email or on their website -- struggling to find it before I wait another hour on the phone to ask my travel agent to check yet again.

They just put it out for TA's this afternoon. Give it a few days. Some cruises will have to be processed differently than others. Even at 90 days your payment isn't due until late Feb. 

Cruising with 2 other couples 14 may Apex British isles with final payment 13 Feb....We are prepared to cancel if celebrity requires payment then....Too many unknown issues to risk commiting $$$ at this time

Hoping for the best as we really do want to do this trip

8 minutes ago, Laurab23 said:

Talked to my TA this afternoon and she had not heard anything about this. I'm wondering if this will apply to me though because I am in a group booking.

Laura

It will apply to you. Being in a group rate does not make a difference. Emails should go out soon if they already haven’t. 

That says effective for sailings as early as 12/1/22... I wish this had been made known to me when I paid on Jan 22 for my April 24 cruise.... this is the second time I find out about this just days after full payment.

Thank you for posting this!! I'd given up asking if they were changing the final payment date. I'm on Beyond from Barcelona early May, starting with a transatlantic end of April on RC - RC changed to a 30 day final payment. Was freaking out that something would happen with the transatlantic ( we know nothing yet about how we'll be allowed to tour in southern Europe) and I'd have paid in full for the Celebrity.