When you refare EZAir flights after final payment, when and where does your credit appear?

CineGraphic

I've now re-fared our flights twice since paying off the cruise and Ezair.

Each time for a lower fare.

According to the terms, I can make such changes up until 45 days before flying.

When & where do I get credit for the lower fares?

1 hour ago, capriccio said:

Two tangential questions:  what is the process for modifying an EZ-Air reservation to take advantage of a fare decrease and when you do so, do you lose the seats you originally picked out?

Thanks!

In your personalizer, click on the travel button.

Under your booked flights you will see this:

1303475925_ScreenShot2022-01-27at10_01_30AM.thumb.png.dab14e3baf32efc543d9515d6163a12c.png

Click on the green "add or modify flights" button

Then you will see this:

2086299569_ScreenShot2022-01-27at10_01_58AM.thumb.png.de46ac887f00ae912102293a5bb6354f.png

Click on "Change Flights"

You can then browse flights.

No changes will be made until you follow through all of the steps to book the new flights or rebook at a lower fare.

Yes, you lose your seats.

Edited by CineGraphic
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, capriccio said:

Two tangential questions:  what is the process for modifying an EZ-Air reservation to take advantage of a fare decrease and when you do so, do you lose the seats you originally picked out?

Thanks!

When you modify your EzAir flights, you get a new Princess Booking # and a new airline booking #, you need to have add seats and your passenger airline number for each modification.

- Personalizer - travel

- at bottom of page - GREEN -  “Add or Modify”

- put in dates/stops/airline as before

- choose flights for arrival and departure 

- accept flights you want

- it will show old price and new price

- if more expensive, exit the site

- if cheaper, accept

- it will show new booking

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

I've now re-fared our flights twice since paying off the cruise and Ezair.

Each time for a lower fare.

According to the terms, I can make such changes up until 45 days before flying.

When & where do I get credit for the lower fares?

Has anyone tried to re-fare less than 45 days before flying? If so, what was the outcome?

4 hours ago, phabric said:

When you modify your EzAir flights, you get a new Princess Booking # and a new airline booking #, you need to have add seats and your passenger airline number for each modification.

- Personalizer - travel

- at bottom of page - GREEN -  “Add or Modify”

- put in dates/stops/airline as before

- choose flights for arrival and departure 

- accept flights you want

- it will show old price and new price

- if more expensive, exit the site

- if cheaper, accept

- it will show new booking

I've modified EZAir flights many times and I've never received a new Princess booking number only a new airline booking number and, yes, you lose your seat assignments and have to add them again.

1 minute ago, frogandtoad said:

I've modified EZAir flights many times and I've never received a new Princess booking number only a new airline booking number and, yes, you lose your seat assignments and have to add them again.

I should have said, you get a new Princess air booking number and a new airline booking number.

It's like cancelling a cruise after final payment. Severe financial penalties, and depending on the cost of the ticket, best to stick with it, unless you absolutely have to cancel. It's not like refaring the cruise where they'll work with you, or it wasn't pre-covid.

1 minute ago, jwattle said:

It's like cancelling a cruise after final payment. Severe financial penalties, and depending on the cost of the ticket, best to stick with it, unless you absolutely have to cancel. It's not like refaring the cruise where they'll work with you, or it wasn't pre-covid.

Understood. Thank you!

• Like 1

I rebooked air travel after final payment to save $300. Princess tried to give it to me in FCC. I had to spend hours on the phone to get them to give me a refund on the CC. After waiting on phone for very long time, the normal customer service person couldn't do it and the department I needed to talk to wasn't  open for another hour. They wouldn't give me direct line to that department so I had to wait again to get customer service to transfer me to the business dept? And then had to wait another long time for them to answer. Once there, the lady was real nice and did the refund.  I probably had to work about four hours for that savings.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Coral said:

I have had to have the TA call them to get a refund.

Yes, if you haven’t seen the refund in a couple of weeks  sometimes you or your TA need to call and ask them to contact the revenue department and ask them to process the refund. Otherwise it can sit there for a while waiting to be processed. 

9 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

Yes, if you haven’t seen the refund in a couple of weeks  sometimes you or your TA need to call and ask them to contact the revenue department and ask them to process the refund. Otherwise it can sit there for a while waiting to be processed. 

Yes it can!!! So frustrating.