Question about drink package

Alanr204

No drinks are included in the specialty restaurant cover charge.  Any alcohol drinks ordered would go against your 15 drinks per day allotment.  You can also order bottles of wine at a 20% discount.

Edited by msmoger
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Alanr204 said:

If I have the premier beverage package do drinks ordered during specialty dining count toward the 15 per day limit? Or does what you pay for the specialty dining include the drinks consumed during that meal?

If I read your question correctly, the answer is....  the drinks that you order (and consume) DURING specialty dining are part of your beverage package. Specialty dining does not include beverages.

7 minutes ago, keikobad said:

Another question regarding the package. I booked the Princess Deal with the beverage package worth 59,95$. Will they add 18% from the value of my package to my bill every day like NCL does? 

No. The 18% gratuity is included in the cost of the package.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, keikobad said:

Another question regarding the package. I booked the Princess Deal with the beverage package worth 59,95$. Will they add 18% from the value of my package to my bill every day like NCL does? Thx

Additional info. Sounds like you purchased the plus fare which includes the premier beverage package, unlimited internet, daily grats. The 18% beverage service charge is included in the plus fare. There is no additional per drink gratuity charged for beverages covered. Around 95% of all per drink beverages on the ship are included. For the few drinks priced higher than $12 you will be charged the difference + 18%. If you purchase something like a bottle of wine, discount applies, you will be charged the cost + 18%.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, keikobad said:

Another question regarding the package. I booked the Princess Deal with the beverage package worth 59,95$. Will they add 18% from the value of my package to my bill every day like NCL does? Thx

Where are you getting the $60 figure?  Generally, Princess Plus costs $40/pp/day.

1 hour ago, skynight said:

He is saying the value is $59.95, the base cost of the beverage package w/o the 18%. Real net cost is around $20 to $25

Yes, it depends on the individual situation.  In our case, the net value for drinks is $23/pp/day with $17 for Crew Incentive and Internet.  That works out to $92/couple every two days and we don't spend $100 on wine or other every two days.  We also get Elite bar so several beers and sparkling water for us and we are good to go.

2 hours ago, dweidensaul said:

$60 is the rate when only purchasing the Premier Beverage Package.  $40/day is the usual cost of Princess Plus.

Well, it is $60, but truly almost $71 after 18% grats.  That is a better comparison since the $40 PLUS rate also is inclusive of grats.