"LIVE" Emerald Princess, Feb 12th to Feb 27th, LA to Ft Lauderdale

LACruiser88

Thanks everyone for all the great info here in this live from.  A couple more questions since we'll be on the next Emerald adventure (Circle Caribbean 14 day).

> DW asks if there is decaffeinated tea bags available on board?

> Have they been doing the Chef's Table during your cruise, the price, and how many are they doing during the cruise?

Thank you so much, we are so looking forward to cruising again, our 4th Princess and #8 altogether.

7 minutes ago, bjworm said:

Thanks everyone for all the great info here in this live from.  A couple more questions since we'll be on the next Emerald adventure (Circle Caribbean 14 day).

> Have they been doing the Chef's Table during your cruise, the price, and how many are they doing during the cruise?

Thank you so much, we are so looking forward to cruising again, our 4th Princess and #8 altogether.

at this current time no chef table I would recommended calling the dine line when you get on board  

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

We just received our next covid testing appointment, since we are staying on for the subsequent 14 day Caribbean voyage.  The test will be this coming Friday afternoon, which is the last full day of the cruise, in the conference room.

I made an error, our test and last full day of the cruise is this Saturday, not Friday.   🤔

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bjworm said:

Currently, the complimentary decaffeinated teas include: Cozy Camomile, Orange & Spice Herbal, Mint Medley Herbal, and a Premium Tea Black.

Unfortunately for those drinking the premium upgraded teas (included in Princess Plus Package), all but one of those tea choices ran out within four days of leaving Los Angeles 😢  Sorry, can remember the names of the decaf choices, but hopefully Emerald will re-supply in FLL. 😀
Edited by luv2cruisin
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2022 at 3:16 PM, LACruiser88 said:

@rabin1  I think you are referring to an excursion that occurs on the day we are in the port of Puerto Amador (tomorrow for us).  They take you on a small boat thru the old Pacific side locks.

I can't tell you more because we have not taken a ships tour in a very long time.  Btw, thank you for the compliment.  I try to be informative.

We just received our next covid testing appointment, since we are staying on for the subsequent 14 day Caribbean voyage.  The test will be this coming Friday afternoon, which is the last full day of the cruise, in the conference room.

Oh man, how fun to have another 2 weeks here!! Will you be starting another "live"? Id love to follow it! We are considering a long Caribbean cruise for the future!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, casandbliz said:

Oh man, how fun to have another 2 weeks here!! Will you be starting another "live"? Id love to follow it! We are considering a long Caribbean cruise for the future!!

I'll start the thread for the next voyage if no one else does it first.

A Keel-billed Toucan along the canal.

IMG_20220223_094330_768.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2022 at 7:26 AM, LACruiser88 said:

Our view from the ship of Panama City.  Having been here many times, we opted for our happy place!

Hopefully, you were able to proceed with any planned shore excursions in Panama City and the delay in giving them passports didn't ruin your quality time there.

2 hours ago, ranger55 said:

the captain spoke we are anchored waiting our turn to go through the locks due to high wind he drop anchor so we don't bounce around he estimated about 2hrs wait ...

Hopefully that won't affect your arrive in Cartagena, Colombia tomorrow.

5 hours ago, casandbliz said:

How did you get these?? Because that's us!!!

Yes indeed, it's you, as are the others I posted.  Pull up the canal cams and watch for the ship

https://multimedia.panama-canal.com/

those two were from the Pedro Miguel cam.  Unfortunately they have been having trouble with the Agua Clara cam.  EM

• Like 1