Mask policy changed effective Feb 14th

2 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Yeah, I have two sailings this summer that I haven’t cancelled, but I don’t think there is any chance of going on out of Italy.  Even if they happen I am not at all sure I want to deal with it right now.  So, I will likely cancel.  

We have 2 European departures, too (Copenhagen and Amsterdam).  I'm sure they will suffer the same fate as the last 22 that have been cancelled.  Just waiting for protocols to be announced so that we can get cash refunds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

We have 2 European departures, too (Copenhagen and Amsterdam).  I'm sure they will suffer the same fate as the last 22 that have been cancelled.  Just waiting for protocols to be announced so that we can get cash refunds.

I think there's a good chance European cruises will go ahead this summer. 

3 minutes ago, sgmn said:

I think there's a good chance European cruises will go ahead this summer. 

I think there is a very good chance European sailings will go ahead this summer.  It will be down to the individual to ensure you meet the entry requirements of the country  and therefore ability to board: ie: Spain 🇪🇸 says everyone over 12 must be double jabbed. 

1 hour ago, Kbud said:

So Celebrity is easing up on their mask policy February 12th which makes more sense than RCs mask policy of the 15th.  Has anyone heard if that means if you are on a sailing that begins on the 12th or 13th then on Tuesday you can enjoy the new mask policy?  Doesn't make sense to change a policy in the middle of a week.

Royal existing policy is in place till Feb 14th so probably why the new relaxed masking goes into effect feb 15th.     

Yes, protocols / policies have changed on many ships during their sailings.    There may be some confusion the first day but it should go into effect while you are onboard.

• Like 1