Dumb question - giving teens own cabin

Woody14

Will be traveling to Alaska with the family and have booked 2 cabins (balcony and inside across the hall) due to the fact my 'kids' are 19 & 16 I had to split up my DW and I up and put one of the kids in each room knowing I can change things up when we actually sail with the kids in one room and us in the other.   I have done this on a few other lines and each had their own policy or way of doing it.   Does someone know Celebrities way?

For example one line let us change who is where once we made final payment, another did it at the port when we checked in and the other we had to wait in the big line at guest services on embarkation and they just issued an extra couple of keys so people could access as needed.    Must say I liked doing it in advance the best and am hoping not to have to do the guest services thing upon boarding but just am preparing mentally.

This is the current cruise ticket contract. It uses the word adjacent, I am certain that it used to define adjacent as including across the hall. So yes, it’s time to get the travel agent involvedThis is the current cruise ticket contract. It uses the word adjacent, I am certain that it used to define adjacent as including across the hall. So yes, it’s time to get the travel agent involved

C68D1341-9258-44E4-BD63-47707A6FD3A0.jpeg

We have done this on Celebrity.

We just get extra keys for each room.

They were down the hall from us. (oldest was 20)

The kids stayed in one & us in another, tho we didn't change the names on the booking.

The steward was aware & unconcerned.

Officially each of us was an occupant of each cabin & we always had a key to theirs (they did not have one to ours...we kept those)

Edited by KKB