luggage tags and travel summary

Click on print travel summary…

EZ Air booking:

You should see next to your name

ticket number…..

Once it’s ticketed.

The website for most airlines have a receipt button, where you can email

it to yourself, only if it’s ticketed.

You can also call the airline, ask if it’s been ticketed.  If you have a TA, they would know.

After final payment….EZ Air usually tickets about 45 to 30 days before

sailing.  You probably are too early to be ticketed, but check it out, so you’ll be prepared.

Thank you for this info. I had to scroll down pretty far to find the ticket numbers on her travel summary.

They are there for both flights. Big relief!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, adstz said:

Thank you for this info. I had to scroll down pretty far to find the ticket numbers on her travel summary.

Great!  Thanks for the update!

We fly out on 6/25. Still waiting for our inbound flight on United to be ticketed. I've tried calling, the regular Princess number, and pressing 2 for booked guests and 4 for EZAir, but that is not currently getting you through to them. You just get a regular customer services rep who reassures you that it will happen, but at this point is less than reassuring.

The reservation on the United website does contain a phone number with a 206 area code that I tried calling, which is for Holland America Group travel services. Selecting the option for booked cruise guests, the estimated wait time was "less than 5 hours", so I hung up. Going to try the email.

1 hour ago, adstz said:

My ticket numbers show on my travel summary but not on United's site.

• Thanks 1

I don't put this on EZ-Air which to me is like a air consolidator.  It seems to me that Princess is holding onto our money longer either for the sake of holding the cash or perhaps because they are aware of many airlines having late schedule changes.

However, this causing more consternation and stress for guests who are used to earlier ticketing that could be counted on.  Perhaps Princess is holding off longer due to Cruise With Confidence and would rather that deadline pass to see if guests are cancelling and less hassle if the air booking can just go away and no monies on it.

Not only am I monitoring flights, but I can see myself asking for ticketing soon after I make FP.  Or at least by when PCL used to ticket.  

Who knows if all the airlines are good with PCL not ticketing until 14 days prior?

9 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Not only am I monitoring flights, but I can see myself asking for ticketing soon after I make FP.  Or at least by when PCL used to ticket.  

Who knows if all the airlines are good with PCL not ticketing until 14 days prior?

I think we do know how Princess would feel if they were the ones not being paid until 14 days prior. 🤣

• Haha 1

We made our final payment on April 16th and our flight was paid for on May 28th,    Our flights are first week of July.  However we were able to see our flight and seat selection on United and American's sites from the day they were booked.  We are flying business class so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.  I guess it's just a cash flow thing that they wait for 6 weeks to pay for flights that they have been paid.  

25 minutes ago, jy_cruisefan said:

So I just checked my Travel summary in my Princess Booking, and now we have booking numbers for all flights listed next to our names. Does this mean that our flights are ticketed and paid for?

Thanks again

Not if you mean the six-character alpha-numeric booking confirmation code.  That is simply an airline reference number so you can search and find your reservation on the airline website.  If ticketedm you will also have a long number that begins with your airline's 3-digit identifier.  For example, AC is 014.

12 minutes ago, Dar & Bob said:

We are flying business class so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

It certainly does on many airlines since you can immediately do free seat selection at the time of making an EZ-Air booking.  That is not to say one might be able to select economy seats with their airline depending on FF status.  

What I find typically in searching flight options in EZ-Air that Premium Economy and up seats can be selected at booking and for Economy, not available until ticketing, unless the airline allows.  There are always exceptions either way.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Not if you mean the six-character alpha-numeric booking confirmation code.  That is simply an airline reference number so you can search and find your reservation on the airline website.  If ticketedm you will also have a long number that begins with your airline's 3-digit identifier.  For example, AC is 014.

This is what I see. There is a 10 digit ticket number next to our names on the Travel summary.

image.png.b269fe75b0ec26c3c1a233256470bb5c.png

17 minutes ago, jy_cruisefan said:

So I just checked my Travel summary in my Princess Booking, and now we have booking numbers for all flights listed next to our names. Does this mean that our flights are ticketed and paid for?

Thanks again

NO! Go to the airline web site put in the airline conformation number. Our travel summary shows the flights and conformation numbers, but nothing at United, the seats we picked show empty now on 3 of the 4 segments, check 10 min ago. Pressed the add or modify flights button on the flight summary it says the air itinerary you are trying to retrieve has a schedule change, on United I can book the same flights and times.13 Days and counting.

7 minutes ago, Yardbob said:

NO! Go to the airline web site put in the airline conformation number. Our travel summary shows the flights and conformation numbers, but nothing at United, the seats we picked show empty now on 3 of the 4 segments, check 10 min ago. Pressed the add or modify flights button on the flight summary it says the air itinerary you are trying to retrieve has a schedule change, on United I can book the same flights and times.13 Days and counting.

When I go to the Air Canada website and enter our booking reference number, our reservations come up and our seat selections are there as well.

25 minutes ago, jy_cruisefan said:

This is what I see. There is a 10 digit ticket number next to our names on the Travel summary.

image.png.b269fe75b0ec26c3c1a233256470bb5c.png

Looks good then.  I would also check my res on the airline's website.  Always do that.  That number is short BTW.

ETA:  My post was delayed and I see you have checked on AC.

Edited by Steelers36
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jy_cruisefan said:

Thanks again

Not necessarily. Booking number is not the same as ticket number. As I said in my previous post I had to scroll down pretty far on the travel summary to find the ticket numbers for my daughter's flights. The first part showed the flights with the booking numbers. Further down the page is where I found the flights listed with ticket numbers next to them.

1 minute ago, adstz said:

Not necessarily. Booking number is not the same as ticket number. As I said in my previous post I had to scroll down pretty far on the travel summary to find the ticket numbers for my daughter's flights. The first part showed the flights with the booking numbers. Further down the page is where I found the flights listed with ticket numbers next to them.

Actually, correction, as I indicated in Post #63, it does say ticket number next to our flights and names. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks 

My answer to the initial question is “eventually, maybe” I just had to move an ex-air reservation due to needing to cancel one leg of b2b cruise, not only did it triple my airfare (not ez-airs fault) but the agent couldn’t see the flight I was looking at through a dummy booking on ez-air web site but they took my payment and are telling me it will be ticketed in 3 days, the flight leaves in 9 days.

2 hours ago, Schnauzerguy said:

My answer to the initial question is “eventually, maybe” I just had to move an ex-air reservation due to needing to cancel one leg of b2b cruise, not only did it triple my airfare (not ez-airs fault) but the agent couldn’t see the flight I was looking at through a dummy booking on ez-air web site but they took my payment and are telling me it will be ticketed in 3 days, the flight leaves in 9 days.

We just got ticketed for our out bound flight only. Moved form United to Icelandic Air and as of 5 minutes ago I could  book my seat I had on United

We are schedule to fly to Barcelona on July 1. However, we fly back from Barcelona after our 21 day cruise on American. We’ve been able, of course, to get our Delta seats assigned since we booked the flights through EZAir as Delta is good about allowing that before the ticket has actually been paid for. However, we weren’t able to pick our assigned seats until today on our return American flight, with one caveat. We were finally able to book the seats today on our return connecting flights on American that had no additional charge assign to them, such as for a better location ($97) or an upgraded seat ($128-156) where drinks were also include. When we tried to book any of these available “extra cost” seats on the AA website, there was a problem with the transaction.

After talking to Princess who said we needed to talk with the AA, we eventually found out Princess was supposed to pay for the flights by June 8, but got an extension to June 23. And, you guessed it, when we check our Travel Summery, there was a Ticket Number associated with our Delta flight, but not with our return AA flight.

On the bright side, we were able to get “free seat” assignments today on all of our return connecting flights. Something we haven’t been able to do for quite some time until today. But were not able to book any of the upgraded seat locations on the international flight. So our plan is to check every day until we can finally book those special type of seats. My guess is when we finally can, we’ll also magically see AA Ticket Numbers appear on our Princess Travel Summary.