Change dining ?

CruiserKris34

We got stuck with 8:30 dining because we booked recently for 2/26 Apex.  I prefer "My time" or whatever it is called & we can choose each night.  The website right now won't let me change it....or I have not found the right place to do that LOL.  We prefer to eat earlier, more like 6pm.  I guess I was hoping to get reservations in each of the 4 complimentary restaurants to have it taken care of.  Thoughts?  Thanks in advance!  Kris

1 minute ago, leaveitallbehind said:

If the website won't allow you to change it, go to the maitre d once on board and they will try to work out whatever reservation preferences you have.  

That is the best way however what cabin category are you in. If you are in anything other than Main Dining Rooms you basically are in anytime dining.

• Like 1

If it's not showing available on the website, you can call and ask to be wait-listed for Select Dining.   I've done this a few times,and always been successful in getting the change before the sailing.

Harris

Denver, CO

Just now, omeinv said:

If it's not showing available on the website, you can call and ask to be wait-listed for Select Dining.   I've done this a few times,and always been successful in getting the change before the sailing.

Harris

Denver, CO

Good advice. Calling in advance should work if you don't want to wait until you are on board.

It’s a pain calling right now, so either ask your TA if you used one to do this, or wait. We had set dining at 6pm on Edge and Apex, but with the 4 MDRs we just told the Maitre de what MDR we wanted and when and it was set up. It’s not a big issue at all and works very easy to change. 

Den

1 hour ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Since the ships are not sailing at full capacity you should not have a problem doing Select Dining.

I agree that the OP should not have a problem getting Select Dining.  But that is a very popular option that can book quickly.  Keep in mind that although the ships are sailing at reduced capacity, they also are sailing with reduced crew capacity so the dining venues are operating at reduced capacity as a result.  Its all proportionate.

Edited by leaveitallbehind