Guy’s Veggie Burger

I don’t see it mentioned here often, so just thought I’d put a plug in for it.  The veggie burger at Guy’s is outstanding. While the regular burgers are obviously awesome, it was great to rotate to a veggie on occasion.  

We didn’t see much info on the veggie burger before out cruise - and it’s not on the menu or advertised at all - but it’s available and tasty!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cruizin for a Bruizin said:

I don’t see it mentioned here often, so just thought I’d put a plug in for it.  The veggie burger at Guy’s is outstanding. While the regular burgers are obviously awesome, it was great to rotate to a veggie on occasion.  

We didn’t see much info on the veggie burger before out cruise - and it’s not on the menu or advertised at all - but it’s available and tasty!

Is it a soy based burger or more of a burger made of various veggies?

7 hours ago, Cruizin for a Bruizin said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

It's not on Guys menu, but they will make you one if you ask. Of course it is cooked on the same flattop so it could possibly get grease on it depending on how careful they are.

My vegetarian daughter has gotten them on several ships and said they are really good.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, grantbob said:

It's not on Guys menu, but they will make you one if you ask. Of course it is cooked on the same flattop so it could possibly get grease on it depending on how careful they are.

My vegetarian daughter has gotten them on several ships and said they are really good.

Whenever I have had a veggie burger on any cruise line it has either been cooked on a separate grill behind the scenes or in a frying pan set on the regular grill.

2 hours ago, ontheweb said:

Whenever I have had a veggie burger on any cruise line it has either been cooked on a separate grill behind the scenes or in a frying pan set on the regular grill.

That’s been my experience, too. There is usually a short  wait time because they have to cook it on another grill in the back.

9 hours ago, Coffeehound510 said:

On the Panorama in January we were told no veggie burger at guys.  They sent us to the deli where it took 30 minutes to get an awful mushy mess.  My sister and me were both really disappointed.

Soy based or vegetable based?

13 hours ago, Coffeehound510 said:

On the Panorama in January we were told no veggie burger at guys.  They sent us to the deli where it took 30 minutes to get an awful mushy mess.  My sister and me were both really disappointed.

We've been on 5 different cruise lines. I do remember one had a really disgusting veggie burger. I don't off hand remember which one, but that sounds like it.

Unfortunately, it has not made its way to all ships. In November we were on the Freedom and asked for a veggie patty and were told that particular ship did not have that option.  🤷‍♀️