Pizza

MIJOY

10 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

We ordered room service pizza on Majestic and thought it was very good and it seemed like what we get at Alfredo’s.  Here’s the Pizza menu for you.

I was under the impression that the question was about pizza on the Ruby.

1 minute ago, brisalta said:

I was under the impression that the question was about pizza on the Ruby.

Correct, the question is about Ruby. But more generally it’s about room service pizza. Since majestic like Ruby doesn’t have Alfredo’s ( only Slice) it’s likely that the room service pizza may be comparable. Of course YMMV.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

Correct, the question is about Ruby. But more generally it’s about room service pizza. Since majestic like Ruby doesn’t have Alfredo’s ( only Slice) it’s likely that the room service pizza may be comparable. Of course YMMV.

Majestic absolutely does have an Alfredo's.   Hopefully someone who has recently sailed Ruby can answer the question.  If nothing else, I will, as I embark on her tomorrow.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cvpends said:

Majestic absolutely does have an Alfredo's.   Hopefully someone who has recently sailed Ruby can answer the question.  If nothing else, I will, as I embark on her tomorrow.

You are so right! I had a brain glitch.  My last cruise was on Emerald and that’s where we ordered the room service pizza, THANKS for correction. I hate when I give bad info!  

too late to correct my original reply unfortunately! 

Edited by Shelly97060

15 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

You are so right! I had a brain glitch.  My last cruise was on Emerald and that’s where we ordered the room service pizza, THANKS for correction. I hate when I give bad info!  

too late to correct my original reply unfortunately! 

No worries.  Did the Room Service pizza on Emerald taste like the pizza at Alfredo's on Majestic?

3 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

Yes, it was thin crust and we thought it was as good as what we get at Alfredo’s.

This is excellent news!  I love Alfredo's pizza and have always missed it on ships that don't have Alfredo's.  I will try it on Ruby very soon!

5 minutes ago, cvpends said:

This is excellent news!  I love Alfredo's pizza and have always missed it on ships that don't have Alfredo's.  I will try it on Ruby very soon!

Yes, try it and let us know if it is as good or if I just was very lucky on Emerald!