Harmony show schedule

54 minutes ago, ourfamilylovescruising said:

just trying to get a plan before we board next week for shows and dinners

Look at the current sailing in the app - it should list all the shows and times - your sailing should be similar. 

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Look at the current sailing in the app - it should list all the shows and times - your sailing should be similar. 

How exactly does this work?  I am signed into the app, but it only shows my future sailing.  For "entertainment" it just lists venues and  time ranges they are open.  Am I missing something?  I am further out from my cruise than OP.  Will other sailings' options show up a week or two before?

Thanks for any info!

1 minute ago, Fa-Li said:

Am I missing something?

At the bottom of the app when you click on the outline of the person, you should be a link to Other sailings - follow that and choose the current sailing. The app usually shows all sailings up to about 90 days out.

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

At the bottom of the app when you click on the outline of the person, you should be a link to Other sailings - follow that and choose the current sailing. The app usually shows all sailings up to about 90 days out.

Thanks.  When I do that it asks for an additional reservation number.  Oh well, perhaps I am just hopeless at tech stuff.

1 minute ago, Fa-Li said:

When I do that it asks for an additional reservation number. 

I may have given incorrect info - go out to the main screen of the app where it lists the sailing (don't go into in) and at the bottom there's a link for Get more details on ship we support.

29 minutes ago, sabrefan15 said:

Go to select a different sailing then get more details on ships we support, select the ship you are interested in then current sailing date and it will give you the information you are looking for.

Thanks, finally figured it out!

• Like 1

Boo! My ship (Harmony) only shows activities for Feb 27-March 6 which isn't my itinerary.  The week after is the same itinerary as mine, but no show info and no activity info yet.

I wrote a note to check out activities next week. Is that the norm?  Does Royal's app only publish the whole schedule for the current week?  

I’m currently in Harmony.  The shows did not populate on the app until a few hours after we boarded the ship.  I called the show phone number once on board and obtained reservations the old fashion way,

Good Luck

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know you cannot book until on board, but it would be nice to at least see the schedule.  I’m hoping I can give the suites concierge an idea of what I want & he/she can make reservations for some of them. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by poocher

3 hours ago, Max and Ruby said:

My ship (Harmony) only shows activities for Feb 27-March 6 which isn't my itinerary. 

That’s been true (lack of shows listed other than current sailing) for several months

2 hours ago, Cigar King said:

When we were on Harmony the concierge(s) had pre-booked all the shows for us.  We just adjusted the schedule a bit once we were aboard.

So how did you know what to request or did the concierge just book things randomly?

40 minutes ago, poocher said:

So how did you know what to request or did the concierge just book things randomly?

They basically just booked use for the first instance of every show, and we modified it after we boarded.  I was actually fine with what they did, I just added an extra performance of Grease.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2022 at 7:13 PM, Dave33549 said:

I’m currently in Harmony.  The shows did not populate on the app until a few hours after we boarded the ship.  I called the show phone number once on board and obtained reservations the old fashion way,

Good Luck

Can I ask if the seafood extravaganza earlier sailings have had on Day 1 in Windjammer still exists?  The pictures from the Wonder cruise are making me hungry and I could swear I saw similar on Harmony.

I don’t recall a seafood extravaganza but they did have a huge seafood paella in the windjammer when you entered the ship.  Even though you are served by the attendants you could direct them to select the seafood of your choice with less rice.  

23 minutes ago, poocher said:

Can I ask if the seafood extravaganza earlier sailings have had on Day 1 in Windjammer still exists?  The pictures from the Wonder cruise are making me hungry and I could swear I saw similar on Harmony.

Long gone

• Like 1