Drink Packages on Sale today

I just checked my Cruse planner and see there is a great sale on the Deluxe & refreshment  Beverage packages.  I am sailing on March 18 on the WOS can't wait 😀

The refreshment package is at $18 and the Deluxe  $66.   You may want to check your planners.      

3 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I just checked my cruise planner and, unfortunately, the deluxe package has not gone down for Liberty sailing on March 20th

Sorry . I would recommend you do keep checking .   

Booked earlier this morning! Still holding out that a May Symphony 7 day will go below the $65.99 per day that the last 2 sales including this one have offered. (In between sales it has been $69.99 per day)

29 minutes ago, berbician said:

I just checked my Cruse planner and see there is a great sale on the Deluxe & refreshment  Beverage packages.  I am sailing on March 18 on the WOS can't wait 😀

The refreshment package is at $18 and the Deluxe  $66.   You may want to check your planners.      

13 minutes ago, offtopic said:

Booked earlier this morning! Still holding out that a May Symphony 7 day will go below the $65.99 per day that the last 2 sales including this one have offered. (In between sales it has been $69.99 per day)

Wow! For the March 20th Liberty sailing it's $56 and I thought that was high. I've seen it as low as $50.

• Like 1

I canceled and rebooked the Refreshment Package as it fell from the $19.99 to $17.99 price.  This is the lowest I've seen for our May 28th Symphony 7 day.  Deluxe is now at $65.99 which is the lowest I've seen though I saw it at this before but never lower. I'm starting to think it's not going to fall any lower. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Colorado Buffalo said:

I canceled and rebooked the Refreshment Package as it fell from the $19.99 to $17.99 price.  This is the lowest I've seen for our May 28th Symphony 7 day.  Deluxe is now at $65.99 which is the lowest I've seen though I saw it at this before but never lower. I'm starting to think it's not going to fall any lower. 

Is it that simple - if I book today, and the price drops, can I just cancel and rebook?  Any strings I should know about?   Thanks.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dri-b said:

Is it that simple - if I book today, and the price drops, can I just cancel and rebook?  Any strings I should know about?   Thanks.

Its that simple . You will have to wait for the refund from the original booking but that should not take too long.  

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I just checked my cruise planner and, unfortunately, the deluxe package has not gone down for Liberty sailing on March 20th

I have a little excursion on liberty march 27, that was $39 and now is $36.99. Not marked on sale but it went down a couple bucks.

The bad thing is I am unable to book it on my own. I called crown and anchor about my amenity and had to have them book it.. and yes I tried more than one browser. It's just my march dates I've not been able to book it. I can book sept and dec just fine but format changed. 

But I do see a little bit of discounts for liberty in march.

26 minutes ago, dri-b said:

I used obc to book and so when I cancel, the obc is back in my account immediately.  No waiting. I have my stock obc plus a little bit of promo obc.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Prometheus1 said:

$68.99 today for Mariner - Oct 16th sailing.

Same price for the May 23rd sailing...we booked it at $72.99 a couple of weeks ago..it's a 5 night cruise..so I suppose cancelling and rebooking would/will save us $40 bucks.  Big money.  🙂

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 1

Do  these sales usually last a few days, or is this likely to disappear as soon as tomorrow?  I'm traveling with my folks, who are at sea  today on another cruise, and I won't be able to reach them until tomorrow - if I wait to talk to them, will I likely lose out?  When I read the fine print, it seems like the sale should be around for the week?  Anyone have any experience or insight to share?  Thanks!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Same price for the May 23rd sailing...we booked it at $72.99 a couple of weeks ago..it's a 5 night cruise..so I suppose cancelling and rebooking would/will save us $40 bucks.  Big money. 

$40 in base price plus the 18% gratuity on that $40, so more like $47.  Not the price of a cruise or anything, but I'm not one to turn down that money for the two minutes it would take me to cancel and rebook.  It's a pretty good return on your time.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dri-b said:

Do  these sales usually last a few days, or is this likely to disappear as soon as tomorrow?  I'm traveling with my folks, who are at sea  today on another cruise, and I won't be able to reach them until tomorrow - if I wait to talk to them, will I likely lose out?  When I read the fine print, it seems like the sale should be around for the week?  Anyone have any experience or insight to share?  Thanks!

This sale goes until March 8th, so unless something you're interested in (e.g. shore excursion) sells out between now and then, you should be good. Worst case, book it now and cancel it tomorrow if your parents change their minds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colorado Buffalo said:

I canceled and rebooked the Refreshment Package for March 7 Navigator of the Seas for the $17.99 price, too.  Mine had a hiccup though.  Got a reply saying "We couldn't process your payment.  Give us a call and we'll sort it out."   I got a text from my credit card company that said payment was made.  Called RC and the lady told me to wait a couple of hours for system to process.  Has anyone else had this problem?

1 hour ago, Prometheus1 said:

$68.99 today for Mariner - Oct 16th sailing.

Same for our September 24th Mariner sailing.  Holding out for better prices but so far the Mariner prices have been ridiculous on everything pre-cruise. 

• Like 2

This is my sixth cruise but first time thinking about booking drink package. . Mine for December which is actually nine months out but it’s $66 a day I have four Sea days plus sail-away.  I think this sounds like something I want to grab? Typically does anybody think it’s gonna go below the $66 in the next nine months? And is it truly that easy to cancel and rebook if it does?  

3 minutes ago, bcsurvivor2001 said:

This is my sixth cruise but first time thinking about booking drink package. . Mine for December which is actually nine months out but it’s $66 a day I have four Sea days plus sail-away.  I think this sounds like something I want to grab? Typically does anybody think it’s gonna go below the $66 in the next nine months? And is it truly that easy to cancel and rebook if it does?  

We sail in a month. There’s been a thousand sales in the year since booking and it’s been $66 a day in every sale. One time it went to $60. I check daily out of boredom.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadamGorgeous said:

We sail in a month. There’s been a thousand sales in the year since booking and it’s been $66 a day in every sale. One time it went to $60. I check daily out of boredom.  

Mine went from 20% off to 25% off... again.  Yeah, no.