Live from Wonder of the Seas! March 4 to 11, 2022 Inaugural Cruise!

We’re sailing on her in July from Barcelona for DH’s 60th. Love seeing all the pics and reading about her, getting so exited even though it’s still a while off 😁

Edited by CaroleC

7 hours ago, twangster said:

UDP appears to be oversold.  Just met someone who has UDP and couldn’t get into any venue until day 7.   She canceled it.  

That sucks. Have you seen them advertising it for sale? and at what price?

Thanks

JJJ

19 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoe said:

That sucks. Have you seen them advertising it for sale? and at what price?

Thanks

JJJ

According to other reports, the UDP was no longer available for online purchase prior to the sailing. Hopefully it wouldn't be sold onboard either. How disappointing to have purchased it and then being unable to use it. Kind of a failure on RC's part of the purchase. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Neeny12 said:

Is the FlowRider larger on Wonder since there is only one or does it look the same?

Great photos and review. Thanks!

I thought it looked larger in the pics but perhaps it was just the camera angle 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, swoopy2110 said:

Is there going to be a 'broadway show' on Wonder? Or has it just not been announced yet ?

No Broadway show has been announced.  Effectors2: Crash & Burn.   Has beef announced and will begin over the summer.  It’s the sequel to Effectors shown on Spectrum and Odyssey.  

Still getting this on most of my photo uploads so might have to give up on mobile and try this from my laptop.  That’s going to slow down this live trip report.  

4B0CADD0-C9B3-4DA1-9215-ECF9F76F632F.thumb.png.0982c607c3c08ea7bad80e4921df966d.png

Edited by twangster

7 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

The people who gobbled up the UDPs are gobbling up your bandwidth.😉

Don't think it's a bandwidth issue.  The photos upload in their entirety then it crashes.  

On my laptop now as I can't post simple text posts from my phone either.  When I go to post them it looks like it took the post but it just disappears and never actually posts.  Probably an iPhone issue.

Let's see if this post from laptop does the same disappearing trick.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, twangster said:

Apparently it's also broken on my laptop.  

Next post attempt this afternoon.  

Later folks.

360332786_ScreenShot2022-03-05at9_02_12AM.thumb.png.7e7a5e2e5cbab5e90e761a22c28393eb.png

It is probably issues with CC.   Kept crashing at me on land last night and earlier this morning.

Thank you for doing this wonderful Live review.      She sure is a beautiful ship!

• Like 2

Thank you for all of your great reviews and pictures!
We were on the Odyssey a couple of weeks ago and we were disappointed that they were out of the model ships in the gift shop.  We were told it was a supplier issue.

Are there any Wonder ships available?  We sail on Wonder in 4 weeks and would really like to add to our collection.

Thank you!