Live from Wonder of the Seas! March 4 to 11, 2022 Inaugural Cruise!

16 minutes ago, island lady said:

Does Anthem have Tap Factory and Effectors also?  Have yet to discover that ship.  

It does not. 🙂  Anthem has We Will Rock You, which is an awesome production.  And Spectra's Cabaret, which was a "once and done" for us.  Not bad, just not our taste.

Edited by barbeyg
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

It does not. 🙂  Anthem has We Will Rock You, which is an awesome production.  And Spectra's Cabaret, which was a "once and done" for us.  Not bad, just not our taste.

Indeed.  Thanks!  That was why the new shows on Wonder reminded me of Odyssey.  😉  

Both Wonder and Odyssey have Effectors, Tap Factory, and apparently a close version of "The Book" (Voices).  🙂 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlairsvilleCruiseGirl said:

Is there an iCafe on Wonder? We don't want to buy a Voom package - we'd like to "unplug" for our vacation - however, we would like to check in online for our flight.   

iCafe availability makes no diff in terms of being able to check in for a flight - you'll need some kind of internet/Voom package to do that. There may be a short duration package on the last day or you can probably get about 15 min of internet free while connected to the App/Play store (an option in the app).

18 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

I spoke with him once about the live critters in the park too.  Hitch hikers mostly, birds, butterflies, moths and even lizards.  He showed me around the potting "closet".  Nice guy and really interesting.  You have to sometimes look really hard to see all that he is responsible for...like little secrets!

Lizard in Central Park.JPG

19 hours ago, twangster said:

Fun fact - US Department of Agriculture comes aboard on turn around days to inspect Central Park for signs of infestation and bugs. 

I wonder if any the hitch hiking birds, butterflies, moths or lizards are identified as to weather they can stay on board or need to be removed if they are determined to be an invasive species?

Thank you for doing this review, it's great!  I'm doing the transatlantic on 4/20 and this is all fun to see.  Is there a library on the ship stocked with books?  I carry a kindle but traveling friends are asking.  Thank you!

18 minutes ago, bbfgator said:

Thank you for doing this review, it's great!  I'm doing the transatlantic on 4/20 and this is all fun to see.  Is there a library on the ship stocked with books?  I carry a kindle but traveling friends are asking.  Thank you!

I haven’t seen one yet and most libraries on various ships have had the books removed due to protocols at the moment.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LATTELOVE said:

Is Cheers with an Officer for Pinnacles only??

No, it's for D+ who have attained 340 points and above.  Pinnies usually have their own lunch, which is pretty much identical.  Can be held same day, or different day.  

5 hours ago, twangster said:

Late night Mason Jar.  

After 9:30pm there is a late night menu. 

D97B8E96-E446-46D5-AEB8-24EDC0258759.thumb.jpeg.f69775a755b9683f2d2bb041bd850e08.jpeg

Thanks for the menu shot of their bourbon and whiskey. Finally some decent brands are being offered.

3 minutes ago, yitao said:

Do they still have the parade night, that use to be one of  my favorite part  for rccl cruise. 

Last week they said they were hoping to get the parade going on the 2nd or 3rd cruise for Wonder.  

10 minutes ago, twangster said:

Last week they said they were hoping to get the parade going on the 2nd or 3rd cruise for Wonder.  

i will be on the Mar 18 sailing, hope they can have it at that time. 

Mildly interesting…

The Solarium roof is comprised of air pillows.   

50B4C203-7293-478C-9AE5-45B13F3FF0D4.thumb.jpeg.2d2399ccd1c99d73df6285682c971c73.jpeg

Air hoses allow pumps to keep the pillows inflated

8CC73214-4E54-45C2-BFD3-AD33639BC143.thumb.jpeg.fbaa574ec286e4075dcbdede2209bdcd.jpeg

This is lightweight but also air has an insulation aspect that aids with keeping the Solarium temperature regulated.  

The same concept can be found on some stadiums.  

The Aqua Theater backdrop uses the same air pillows. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2