WONDERFULL SALE

gerelmx

Just now, lilalila said:

I feel your pain. Try this number: 800-722-5941

I am just finished.No one should be left on hold with anyone for two hours. They do not stand behind what they say they do. My time is probably more valuable than theirs, and now they have everyone outsourced...the guy  I was talking to was in the Philippines , and the planner was in Barbados. I quit. We have two cruises booked with them,, and that is it.  All of this over an upgrade on the drink package, upgrade on wifi, and a $300 OBC.......which might get you a massage.  No more. Thank you anyway

• Like 1

I was able to speak to a real person very quickly at 1-844-418-6824.  They were able to answer 2 of my questions but unfortunately they had to transfer me to one of the main #'s to answer my last question.  Wishing you good luck. 

14 minutes ago, mikewomb said:

I am just finished.No one should be left on hold with anyone for two hours. They do not stand behind what they say they do. My time is probably more valuable than theirs, and now they have everyone outsourced...the guy  I was talking to was in the Philippines , and the planner was in Barbados. I quit. We have two cruises booked with them,, and that is it.  All of this over an upgrade on the drink package, upgrade on wifi, and a $300 OBC.......which might get you a massage.  No more. Thank you anyway

Just an FYl for all reading. This "WonderFull" promotion doesn't give wifi upgrade (basic/surf to premium/stream) only basic to premium beverage package and $150.00 p/p for the first two in the room.

2 minutes ago, lilalila said:

Just an FYl for all reading. This "WonderFull" promotion doesn't give wifi upgrade (basic/surf to premium/stream) only basic to premium beverage package and $150.00 p/p for the first two in the room.

Correct. You are getting the $30/pp/pd upgrade to the Elevate package.. That package includes premium drinks, gratuities, OBC and basic WiFi. 

1 minute ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Correct. You are getting the $30/pp/pd upgrade to the Elevate package.. That package includes premium drinks, gratuities, OBC and basic WiFi. 

So all they would not give me, under the guarantee, was the upgraded drink package, and the $300 OBC, and they wanted to charge me $500 difference. Well that is beyond nuts.

8 minutes ago, mikewomb said:

So all they would not give me, under the guarantee, was the upgraded drink package, and the $300 OBC, and they wanted to charge me $500 difference. Well that is beyond nuts.

Did you submit the form again? Perhaps try to chat on the website? Email the One Touch email? I'm not sure why they have made this such a challenge for the customer or TA's. 

I called this am with a comparison Sky Suite. It was apx a $900 savings on the four of us.  This Celebrity Rep told me it was for only new bookings.  However it doesn’t say that on the 25% savings ad!!  Should I try again?

1 minute ago, mauimary said:

I called this am with a comparison Sky Suite. It was apx a $900 savings on the four of us.  This Celebrity Rep told me it was for only new bookings.  However it doesn’t say that on the 25% savings ad!!  Should I try again?

Tell them you wanted it repriced. Let us know. The outcome. 

7 minutes ago, mauimary said:

I didn’t think this sale applied to Suites 🤷‍♀️

21 hours ago, mikewomb said:

Okay, advice please. This is what the cruise planner says.

With the promotion for the included Elevate package today’s cruise fare is $1611 per person, you are paying $1461 per person. If you would like to upgrade to today’s promotion, you would have to pay the difference.

this is copy and paste from my payment with the regular package. Am I missing something? I think she wrong.

STATEROOM TOTAL:

$3,455.24 USD

Payments made:

$3,455.24 USD

Amount Due:

$0.00 USD

Does this price includes the port taxes and fees? If so, it's entirely possible that you are paying $1461 pp. 

13 minutes ago, mauimary said:

Are you before or after final payment? Booked with Celebrity or a TA? The Elevate package deal would not apply to suites but a price difference should come back as a price adjustment or OBC.

I did the live chat today to get my booking switched. As I had estimated through mock bookings, our total price increased by $300, so with the $300 OBC, that's a wash. Basically, we are just now getting the upgrade to the premium drinks package for free, which is fine by us, as we definitely would have paid for that anyway.

5 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

I am confused.  I had a reservation on Edge with an infinite balcony and had paid for the upgraded drinks package. I'd really wanted a sunset balcony but at the time of booking none were available.  Yesterday two opened up so I asked my T/A if she could do anything.  This morning I have been confirmed in my sunset balcony, with the new drinks deal and OBC for a small additional payment - £35.00pp.  Previously before this new offer there was £500 difference showing when the previous offer ended plus I would have had to pay for the upgraded drinks package.  I have my Celebrity confirmation showing my deck 10 cabin which altered immediately and I have the same booking reference.

I tried similar but as my cruise is in December it's outside of the cruise with confidence guarantee. I wanted to change to Aqua from a balcony room but they quoted £800 odd each to change, that was a few weeks ago.

Edited by Scotman70

5 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

Are you before or after final payment? Booked with Celebrity or a TA? The Elevate package deal would not apply to suites but a price difference should come back as a price adjustment or OBC.

We are before final payment booked directly with Celebrity and the price includes Port taxes.  Will give it a retry if there is still a sky suite available for comparison. I would like to have a price adjustment as the benefits stay the same. 

Edited by mauimary

7 hours ago, mikewomb said:

Tell them you wanted it repriced. Let us know. The outcome. 

Ok here’s the outcome.  We have a S1Sky Suite and My comparison turned out to be an S2 which was 700$ less for the four of us. I could have saved $6.  I didn’t realize this at the time. I didn’t think it was worth the trouble for $6. So not much of an outcome for us. 

On 3/9/2022 at 12:18 PM, Jim_Iain said:

I thought it was a early Halloween Sale.

I think someone in the public relations office must be a Florida Gator fan...😆

We were 1 day past final payment so couldn’t  take advantage of the elevate package perk.  The increased cost would negate the OBC, but the premium beverage package would have been a nice bonus. 1 day 😞

We booked a Sky Suite in January for the Aug 5th Reflection cruise, so I did a mock booking to see if this is truly a wonderful sale or another Celebrity Fake Sale. On this cruise only Sky Suites are a Guarantee with all the Retreat amenities but the cost would be $5200 more than what we book in January. So I will save the $5200 by keeping my current booking. BTW when we booked in January there were no sales at the time.