Cost of using pool in spa area?

jonthomas

21 hours ago, Redtravel said:

Spa pool is terrible. The wind can be so annoying.  Noise can be awful.   Use the whirlpools on the regular pool deck.  Not worth paying extra. Not a good perk even if included in your fare.  Waste of space.

No one goes there anymore...it's too crowded 😁

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Ianbrown said:

Hey there! I was just on a similar cruise not too long ago, so I got you covered! The cost of using the pool in the spa area (as a non-concierge level guest) can vary depending on the cruise line, but I believe it typically falls somewhere around $25-$35 per day. Upgrading to a concierge cabin can make it more cost-effective if you plan on using the indoor pool often, but it really depends on how much you value that feature.

AFAIK  there is no indoor pool on any Oceania  ship

• Like 2

On 3/14/2022 at 1:00 PM, jonthomas said:

We are on the Riviera.

My understanding is that to use the Thelasopool, there is a cost?

There is no charge if you are in concierge level or above. However, the T pool is outside. There is no indoor pool. 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2022 at 9:01 AM, MEFIowa said:

Wife & I were A4 Deck 9 Concierge Veranda on Riviera 12/13-23/21 in the W. Caribbean. And talked to the Concierge a couple times about port calls. 

Wea are in a Concierge Verandah on our Riviera cruise on Deck 9 in November. We chose the concierge verandah because during a couple of Holland America cruises in a Neptune suite, we found that we talked to the concierge more than most. This was in addition to the various benefits in the lounge. I found being able to bypass various things by getting the assistance of the concierge to be invaluable. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YourWorldWithBill said:

Wea are in a Concierge Verandah on our Riviera cruise on Deck 9 in November. We chose the concierge verandah because during a couple of Holland America cruises in a Neptune suite, we found that we talked to the concierge more than most. This was in addition to the various benefits in the lounge. I found being able to bypass various things by getting the assistance of the concierge to be invaluable. 

Depends on whether or not the Concierge in the lounge is helpful or not. The Concierge lounge itself is a windowless room with minimal snack/ food service. When we first sailed the O class ships, availability of daily hard copy newspapers in the lounge was a nice positive, but now with papers more easily available on line, less so. That being said, we book Concierge class to get an earlier booking window for specialty restaurant reservations and we really like the whirlpool/spa area at the front of the ship. 

• Like 1