Celebrity Drink Package Question

cruisekitty22

Are you referring to the Captain Club free drink hours.   If so here is the menu -  In the bottom section it says Only Beverages on this menu are complimentary.    If you order anything not on the menu it will be charged to your sea pass.

Current Captain's Club Drink Menu - Celebrity Cruises - Cruise Critic  Community

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, louieboy said:

I don't see Jameson on either of these lists.  Do you know what package it would fall under?  

thanks

if they had it, it would be in premium, your best chance would be Worldclass bar.

We were recently on the Apex doing a B2B .  Their wine and  liquor supply was getting rather  sparse.   They were running low on many premium bourbons and they didn’t get restocked for the next cruise.   They claim it was a supply issue and problems getting it to the pier.  Sometimes even though it has been delivered it may take a few days to get it distributed to the bars 

Don’t be surprised if some beers, wines or liquors listed aren’t available.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

What is the price difference to get the Premium after I've already booked?  I'm having a hard time finding this information on the website.What is the price difference to get the Premium after I've already booked?  I'm having a hard time finding this information on the website.

26 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

Jim has posted one side of the drink menu for the Captain's Club cocktail event.  There are limited wine offerings such a cab, a chardonnay and a rose.

Do they still offer a sparkling wine (Prosecco?) for free?

7 minutes ago, Cruise Gopher said:

Do they still offer a sparkling wine (Prosecco?) for free?

They haven’t had the welcome aboard glass of bubbly lately

You can usually get a free glass if you want to sit thru a art auction, or sometimes during a store promo.   You can also get a glass during the Captain Reception  and CC reception.   During those events the same drinks on the happy hour menu are also offered.  

With the always included you can have it from 6am to around 1 am or whenever bars and Cafe al Bacio are open.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

1 hour ago, ShelleyQT said:

What is the price difference to get the Premium after I've already booked?  I'm having a hard time finding this information on the website.What is the price difference to get the Premium after I've already booked?  I'm having a hard time finding this information on the website.

It's currently an additional $12/day ($10+$2 gratuity).

2 hours ago, ShelleyQT said:

What is the price difference to get the Premium after I've already booked?  

1 hour ago, DCPIV said:

It's currently an additional $12/day ($10+$2 gratuity).

There are also Captain’s Club discounts if you upgrade pre-cruise.  The discount isn't available if you upgrade onboard.  You have to call to have the discount applied. If you aren't eligible for a discount then you can upgrade online in the cruise planner or do it onboard if you prefer.  

🍹

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, louieboy said:

I don't see Jameson on either of these lists.  Do you know what package it would fall under?  

thanks

They definitely had it on summit a few weeks ago I had it at bar on deck 5 , I had premium package, not sure if it’s included in basic.

2 hours ago, PinkSandGirl said:

There are also Captain’s Club discounts if you upgrade pre-cruise.  The discount isn't available if you upgrade onboard.  You have to call to have the discount applied. If you aren't eligible for a discount then you can upgrade online in the cruise planner or do it onboard if you prefer.  

🍹

If I remember correctly, if you do it onboard with one of the bartenders, they will like you quite a bit. 🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, miched said:

We were recently on the Apex doing a B2B .  Their wine and  liquor supply was getting rather  sparse.   They were running low on many premium bourbons and they didn’t get restocked for the next cruise.   They claim it was a supply issue and problems getting it to the pier.  Sometimes even though it has been delivered it may take a few days to get it distributed to the bars 

Don’t be surprised if some beers, wines or liquors listed aren’t available.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Apex also ran out of diet coke! Hardly the end of the world. But you'd think they'd pay more attention to stock levels. 

12 hours ago, ShelleyQT said:

It's a total of $12 to upgrade to the Premium package. $10 for the upgrade and a 20% gratuity.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but does anyone have copies of all the drinks menus from celebrity silhouette? we are booked to go in September 10th. Happy to be pointed in direction if they are posted elsewhere, thanks all. 

I have seen multiple versions of Classic vs Premium brands or drinks being able to order.

1.  If you have the Classic package and order a brand or drink that is not on the Classic list then you pay the full price of the drink + 20% gratuity, regardless of cost (above or below $9).

2.  If you have the Classic package and order a brand or drink that is not on the Classic list then you pay any cost above the Classic package $9 limit plus 20% gratuity.

3.  If you have the Classic package you can order any brand or drink that is $9 or less, with some specific exceptions (ie Starbucks), even if it is not on the Classic list.

Which is/are correct?

5 minutes ago, CHOPPERTESTER said:

I have seen multiple versions of Classic vs Premium brands or drinks being able to order.

1.  If you have the Classic package and order a brand or drink that is not on the Classic list then you pay the full price of the drink + 20% gratuity, regardless of cost (above or below $9).

2.  If you have the Classic package and order a brand or drink that is not on the Classic list then you pay any cost above the Classic package $9 limit plus 20% gratuity.

3.  If you have the Classic package you can order any brand or drink that is $9 or less, with some specific exceptions (ie Starbucks), even if it is not on the Classic list.

Which is/are correct?

Option 2 is correct - if you get a drink outside your package you pay the difference +20%. (An exception to this is the martini flight, which is not covered at all by any drinks package - you pay for the whole thing +20%. Martinis are covered by option 2.)

There is no Starbucks on the ship. The coffees at Cafe al Bacio are included in the classic drinks package.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, parsnip1 said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but does anyone have copies of all the drinks menus from celebrity silhouette? we are booked to go in September 10th. Happy to be pointed in direction if they are posted elsewhere, thanks all. 

Check out the drink menus on the app. Look at your booking under "dining" and then scroll right until you get to "bars."