Chambord??

I love martinis. My new favorite is a French Martini, and I was wondering if anyone knows if they have Chambord or another raspberry liqueur on their ships?  I have looked on RCI's website, and it shows the major liquors just no mixers.  Not a big deal, just curious. 

6 minutes ago, screwsmcernst said:

I love martinis. My new favorite is a French Martini, and I was wondering if anyone knows if they have Chambord or another raspberry liqueur on their ships?  I have looked on RCI's website, and it shows the major liquors just no mixers.  Not a big deal, just curious. 

They should since they have a drink called "Passion in the City" which has passion fruit puree, Chambord and Belvedere vodka.

My DW also loves French Martini's. Most of the bars do not have it. On the Oasis class, we have found it on the Rising Tide bar, the Pub Bar, and Boleros. But even there, sometimes they substitute Cassis. The bartenders say it's the same thing, but it's Black Currant, not Raspberry, and she can tell right away if it has been used. We've never found it at the pool bars.

• Like 1

Symphony had Chambord.

I ordered "Black Superman" and not a single bartender knew how to make it.

Used google and cell phone for ingredients and they were happy to make it...and I politely asked for "heavy on the chambord".  The best were at the Trellis Bar, Schooner Bar, and CK.