Allure disembarkation question

2 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Can anybody tell me what time they have started letting people off Allure recently?

TIA

Thought this would be an easy one. With the ship docking within 10 minutes from the FLL airport I was as wondering if an 11:37 am flight was doable.

precovid i would have just booked it but not now until I get a little more info. If not we can go a little after 5pm

38 minutes ago, CatLadyFemme said:

I’ve been following a lot of threads since we are on the Allure in *checks calendar* about 10 days; if you are planning on taking your luggage yourself, you should be fine. That said, I personally wouldn’t risk it.

I always took my luggage off precovid. Have to get up at o dark thirty but worth it to me. I used to book 20am flights😝

2 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Thought this would be an easy one. With the ship docking within 10 minutes from the FLL airport I was as wondering if an 11:37 am flight was doable.

precovid i would have just booked it but not now until I get a little more info. If not we can go a little after 5pm

At the end of February, we had disembarkation tag #11.  We got off the ship at 8:30 and were thru security at FLL by 9:00am.  Our flight was at 11:20.  We spent just over 1-1/2 hours in the sky club before heading to the gate for boarding. This was on Vision not Allure but I would not hesitate to book an 11:30 flight 

Edited by kccrzr
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Absolutely.  We did am flights pre and post covid.  Fill out the form onboard with your flight time, self checkout...  As long as you don't need assistance, you are gold.

10 hours ago, CatLadyFemme said:

I’ve been following a lot of threads since we are on the Allure in *checks calendar* about 10 days; if you are planning on taking your luggage yourself, you should be fine. That said, I personally wouldn’t risk it.

Agree, choice but I wouldn't. Multiple times have seen too many miss Flights at FLL, some from my Sailings. Worse around Holidays. Though know rare 2 out of last 3 times we didnt even start Walk Offs until after 7:30, me being afternoon Flight I waited and got off ship 10:00-10:30. Then have had 4-5 times Line was out the door when I got to FLL. This all Pre-CV. Next week will be my first experience at MIA in over 2 Decades...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

You should have no problem with the 11:37AM flight.   I was on the January 22 sail and it took me no more than 15 minutes from the time of announcement to street.  The easyness was primarily due to the Facial Recognition Technology being used.  No passport or being questioned by Customs.  My flight was at 11:20 and made it with plenty of time, even with using RCL transport to airport.

WE have been on Allure twice this year, and one was with a lot of spring break. WE live 45 minutes from the port and got home around 10.  AM.     We made no effort to go early.  Customs was facial recognition and was super fast. Only ones needing to see an agent would be the DL and BC.

Edited by mo&fran

Two weeks ago we had an 11:40 flight home from FLL.  Made it with lots of time to spare.

We were on Symphony out of Miami and walked off the ship at a 8:15, took a taxi to FLL, stood in line to check our luggage then stood in the security line that was halfway down the terminal and were still at our gate an hour and a half before our departure time.

thanks for all the replies. I booked the 11:37 flight. We always carry our bags off so we should be good.

I was waiting for Southwest to release their prices yesterday. Sure wasn't what I expected. all flights from FLL or MIA were in the $300's one way. No flights direct either.

Booked on AA for $189 with our $28 flight credit applied. Direct flight home.

Thanks again