Food, Food Food

malony33

29 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

People do not want to do the searching for information, easier to ask. There are so many asking not looking for themselves.

I worked in a automotive factory.  I was a new hire and got a phone call.   The person wasn’t calling for me but someone else.  Trying to be a good employee I looked up the number and transferred the call.   A little while later I got another call.  Same thing.  After the next call I asked why they called my number and was told that security transferred them.   The next call I answered I told them that they have the wrong number and they need to call back security because I can’t help them.  Security didn’t want to look up the real number  because it was easier to transfer them to me and let me do the work for them.   After a few more times of me doing that I no longer got those calls.   They had to find another sucker.

‘’Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 2

On 3/31/2022 at 10:28 AM, emmas gran said:

People do not want to do the searching for information, easier to ask. There are so many asking not looking for themselves.

ARE YOU GIVING ME JAZZ? IF SO, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME. I KINDLY ASK YOU TO SAVE THE MOCKING COMMENTS.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, I agree with the comments that you are being a bit sensitive, and I also agree that it seems easier to ask here than to search online, but a search on line took me less time that it would have taken you to search.

However, for Edge class ships see: https://www.celebritycruisespresscenter.com/press-kit/10/celebrity-edge-menus/

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, talljules1 said:

Well, I agree with the comments that you are being a bit sensitive, and I also agree that it seems easier to ask here than to search online, but a search on line took me less time that it would have taken you to search.

However, for Edge class ships see: https://www.celebritycruisespresscenter.com/press-kit/10/celebrity-edge-menus/

Agree!  This site is wonderful, lots of helpful information, fun banter et al.  That said, I do my research, here, Google, YouTube, travel sites etc, take my notes, formulate my questions then I come for clarification.  That's just me though and what works for me, obviously lots of folks can't be bothered to do their own research

• Like 1

On 3/31/2022 at 7:28 AM, emmas gran said:

Often when people look for things through the CC search engine, too many things pop up without answering your question.  I agree that Google often gives the answer you're looking for.   

That said, if you don't want to answer the question, why don't you just ignore the post and move on?  No need to make comments about the OP or anyone else.

• Like 10

The original poster asked WHERE can the menus be found. Not, give me the menus. Big difference.   Someone new to Celebrity - or someone not tech savy-  wouldn't know about an app.  Doing an internet search yields plenty of out of date menus.  Harsh comments are not characteristic of this board or the Celebrity cruise experience.   A little grace please, life is hard enough.  

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JFontaine said:

The original poster asked WHERE can the menus be found. Not, give me the menus. Big difference.   Someone new to Celebrity - or someone not tech savy-  wouldn't know about an app.  Doing an internet search yields plenty of out of date menus.  Harsh comments are not characteristic of this board or the Celebrity cruise experience.   A little grace please, life is hard enough.  

Yes, real life can be hard, cruising is not, it's luxurious, def not a hardship for anyone of us.  

4 hours ago, JFontaine said:

Thank you.

On 3/31/2022 at 3:28 PM, emmas gran said:

OK…let’s scrap CC then.

Edited by JeanieC,Aston
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, mfs2k said:

Ok but can you tell me what’s included in the Classic Beverage package ?

How I look at the drink packages is that the brand of booze decides what package the drink would be fully prepaid under.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/Celebrity-Cruises-Beverage-Packages.pdf

• Like 1