transfers

Has anyone used the RCCL bus transfers from Port Everglades to FLL?  We have used cabs in the past but this time (somehow) we have unused credit and have very limited choices on what to use it on.  We have a 1:30 flight.  How was the service?  What do we do after arriving at the airport?  Is it like cab service where they unload your bags on the curb?  Any details would be very helpful.

Thanks,

XRAY

TA is working on getting us a upgrade cabin without spending a lot more.  Frankly, we were happy with the cabin before she did the math and found the $200 credit remaining.  Either I misunderstood her or she was misinformed.  I lean heavily on my misunderstanding her.  I just hate returning "free" money.

Thanks Ourusualbeach.

XRAY 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xray0111 said:

Has anyone used the RCCL bus transfers from Port Everglades to FLL?  We have used cabs in the past but this time (somehow) we have unused credit and have very limited choices on what to use it on.  We have a 1:30 flight.  How was the service?  What do we do after arriving at the airport?  Is it like cab service where they unload your bags on the curb?  Any details would be very helpful.

Thanks,

XRAY

Used the transfer on my Allore January 22 sail and it was very good.  It was $20 per person and bags dropped at airport curb. 

Need to make reservations with Guest Services and charged to your SeaPass account. 

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

OBC and FCC can only be used for cruise fare and not transfers, taxes or gratuities. 

Since when can I not use my OBC for my gratuities????  I've done it on every cruise I've ever been on that had OBC up until now???

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

Whenever we’ve wanted to and had any spare OBC we’ve always been able to use it towards paying our gratuities.

I don't think you have any choice. The daily gratuity charges deduct from OBC first, and when the OBC balance is gone they get charged to your credit card. other than pre-paying your gratuities, is there a way to not have them deduct from your OBC balance?