Shareholder Benefit

robthens

After several attempts, I finally have my shareholder benefit credit to my account on the upcoming cruise.

Steps to success:

--- scanned copy of shareholder statement and Carnival shareholder benefit request form 

--- attached it in a PDF file & emailed to Princessl @   'shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com' 

Things that didn't work - faxing(2times) -  emailing to sbpci@princesscruises.com - calling Princess @ corporate shareholder extension #

I hope this will help!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have never needed a special form

I just fax the shareholder statement with a cover letter

I include my email and within 10 days I get a confirmation statement from Princess

Edited by riffatsea
  • Like 1

I assume you included the following as well per the instructions?

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

•  your complete legal name,
  • reservation/booking number,
  • ship 
  • sailing date,
  • along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares

I usually have to send all that info above in an email that I update each time I send. Basically its become a form letter for me where I just update the booking number, ship, and sailing date.

They are behind - give them 2 weeks now.  That's how long mine took which was sent in early April.

• Like 1

My last 7 shareholder benefits were emailed about 20-60 days before sailing date, and of them:

1 was responded to within 7 days.

2 were responded between 20-40 days.

2 were responded to after 40 days and within 7 days of a second email (sent as a reply to the generic email you get back), and before sailing.

1 had to be dealt with on board (supplying a brokerage statement and copy of email sent >30 days before booking), with it added on the second business day after asking the service desk about it.

1 of them, sent 20 days from sailing, got no reply, and there was no word back by disembarkation time when I requested it from onboard, and thus forfeited. Since I requested it past the official deadline, I let the matter drop.

Edited by Cuedon
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, robthens said:

--- attached it in a PDF file & emailed to Princessl @   'shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com' 

My result with that address:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com>
    (reason: 550 5.1.1 <shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table

• Like 1

I've been checking daily for my shareholder benefit OBC to be posted - been more than 2 weeks, unfortunately did not make note of date sent.

Can someone please post the telephone number and extension to check on the shareholder benefit?  

Thanks!

17 hours ago, robthens said:

Things that didn't work - faxing(2times) -  emailing to sbpci@princesscruises.com - calling Princess @ corporate shareholder extension #

That would not work. It needs to be sbpcl not sbpci

1 hour ago, GloriaF said:

I've been checking daily for my shareholder benefit OBC to be posted - been more than 2 weeks, unfortunately did not make note of date sent.

Can someone please post the telephone number and extension to check on the shareholder benefit?  

Thanks!

Extension number listed in the annual report no longer works.  800-872-6779  ext 30317