Yacht Club - Mini Bar Wine Supplied Daily?

pbb

We just made a last minute booking to sail on the Seashore this Sat 4/23 in a YC cabin. We enjoy hanging out on the cabin balcony and enjoying wine in the evening. From a search on this forum, I was not clear whether YC provides just one bottle of wine in the cabin for the entire voyage, or whether it is replenished daily. If the former, can you get drinks "to go" from the bar and bring back to the cabin? Thanks in advance for any advice.

You will find list in cabin of 1 bottle choices.

Hard liquor or wines. 1 choice for entire cruise.

Mini Fridge will have soda and juices/ mixers replenished daily.

Snacks are replenished for fee. Price list in cabin.

2 hours ago, phissy said:

You will find list in cabin of 1 bottle choices.

Hard liquor or wines. 1 choice for entire cruise.

Mini Fridge will have soda and juices/ mixers replenished daily.

Snacks are replenished for fee. Price list in cabin.

Yet some people report their fridge was replenished for free. Go figure!

3 hours ago, pbb said:

We just made a last minute booking to sail on the Seashore this Sat 4/23 in a YC cabin. We enjoy hanging out on the cabin balcony and enjoying wine in the evening. From a search on this forum, I was not clear whether YC provides just one bottle of wine in the cabin for the entire voyage, or whether it is replenished daily. If the former, can you get drinks "to go" from the bar and bring back to the cabin? Thanks in advance for any advice.

One bottle of wine OR hard liquor per sailing.  There is no wine in the mini bar however you most certainly can take drinks back from the bar, or from dinner, back to your cabin for consumption.  You can also, as a YC guest, call and have glasses brought to your room.

• Like 1

On our first Seaside YC cruise the butler asked if we had any special request.  We asked if it would be possible to have two glasses of Chardonnay delivered at 5:45 each evening to our room as we were getting dressed for the evening.   5:45 a knock at the door and we had two glasses of wine.  On the next Seaside cruise, the butler asked if we had any special request.  I told him about the previous cruise and the wine being delivered at 5:45 each evening.  He only said that he could do better than that.  At 5:45 the butler knocked on our door with a bottle of Chardonnay.   What a life.  Can’t wait for our Seashore cruise in July.  

• Like 3

18 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

Really don' remember about the mini-bar because I didn't use it much.  But, more than one bottle of Prosecco appeared during my 7 day cruise.  

Us too. 5 bottles a Fantinel Prosecco during a weeks cruise.

• Like 1