Robes...

INeedAMaiTai

Yes you can. There is a place in the personalizer to request them. Unless you are in a suite, they are the lighter ones,  which I prefer. Sometimes they are not in the cabin immediately due to laundry on turnaround day.

• Like 1

If your ship has TV services like on Majestic, you can also request a robe (and additional hangers, towels, masks) through the TV.  It's on the TV under the same place as ordering room service (and there's also an option to have the room service tray picked up).  

Here is my past experience with ship robes.  After they go through 3-4 hot water washing and hot drying they then fit 3 sizes.  Small, Some what small, and extra small.  My wife can wear one, but with my developed manly size they do not fit.  Just for giggles once, I put one on and walk out to show the wife. 

The sleeves only went half way down my arms, the front I could not close, and the bottom edge left most of my legs out in the cold.

The wife was laying on the bed reading and look up at me.  She started to laugh so hard she almost fell of the bed.  They she started to scramble for her phone to take a photo.  

Being of sensible mind, I beat a quick retreat back into the dressing area. 

We continue to request robes so the wife has two to use.

Bob

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, 4x4bob said:

Here is my past experience with ship robes.  After they go through 3-4 hot water washing and hot drying they then fit 3 sizes.  Small, Some what small, and extra small.  My wife can wear one, but with my developed manly size they do not fit.  Just for giggles once, I put one on and walk out to show the wife. 

The sleeves only went half way down my arms, the front I could not close, and the bottom edge left most of my legs out in the cold.

The wife was laying on the bed reading and look up at me.  She started to laugh so hard she almost fell of the bed.  They she started to scramble for her phone to take a photo.  

Being of sensible mind, I beat a quick retreat back into the dressing area. 

We continue to request robes so the wife has two to use.

Bob

You should have worn it to the buffet for laughs. 😁

• Haha 2

There were two new (or fairly new since they hadn't shrunk yet) robes in our cabin when we boarded the Caribbean Princess in January.  Of course by now they are probably a size or 2 smaller!

• Like 1