Radiance of the Seas and Diamond status

Just reached Diamond Status and crusing Radiance of the Seas in near future.   For anyone who has cruised Radiance recently.   I read that these were some of the perks of being a Diamond member.    Access to Diamond Club with continental breakfast; 24 hours of free internet; and four complimentary drinks (except for Starbuchs.   Are these still available on the Radiance?  Are there any other hidden perks I should be aware of.  We want to make the best of this since this may be our last cruise due to our age.   Thank you in advance.

47 minutes ago, yancycruiser said:

Just reached Diamond Status and crusing Radiance of the Seas in near future.   For anyone who has cruised Radiance recently.   I read that these were some of the perks of being a Diamond member.    Access to Diamond Club with continental breakfast; 24 hours of free internet; and four complimentary drinks (except for Starbuchs.   Are these still available on the Radiance?  Are there any other hidden perks I should be aware of.  We want to make the best of this since this may be our last cruise due to our age.   Thank you in advance.

Two Martinis and trip to Nextcruise, two more Martinis to celebrate your next cruise. Last cruise?   no way.. happy future cruising. D+ is your next goal with  5 Martinis a day..

Edited by taglovestocruise
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, yancycruiser said:

There are several other perks available to Diamond members and they are available on all ships. There will be a list of these perks in cabin when you board.

• Like 1

Seeking clarification --- I will be Diamond after a solo cruise Oct. 2022 (after several solo cruises cancelled in 2020  & 2021... darn!!). But DH is still listed as Gold. Does he qualify for my Diamond status on our next sailing?

53 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

Seeking clarification --- I will be Diamond after a solo cruise Oct. 2022 (after several solo cruises cancelled in 2020  & 2021... darn!!). But DH is still listed as Gold. Does he qualify for my Diamond status on our next sailing?

You have to call and have his status matched, He will keep earning his own points but keep your status 
If I mixed something up I am sure someone will correct me... I haven't had much sleep lately! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, yancycruiser said:

Good news:  Radiance doesn't have a Starbucks, so you won't have restrictions on where you can get your free drinks!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Good news:  Radiance doesn't have a Starbucks, so you won't have restrictions on where you can get your free drinks!

We sailed the Radiance's CDC two-day test cruse three week ago out of LA before it went to Alaska. The ship has been retrofitted and now has a small Starbucks on board. Not exactly the Oasis class size but still is now available for the Starbuck fans out there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jcc1025 said:

We sailed the Radiance's CDC two-day test cruse three week ago out of LA before it went to Alaska. The ship has been retrofitted and now has a small Starbucks on board. Not exactly the Oasis class size but still is now available for the Starbuck fans out there. 

Where is it located?

22 hours ago, klfrodo said:

Where is it located?

Deck 5 where the old coffer shop was, I think it is close to the Next Cruise office. They told us we were the first passengers on board in two years, so they have done some changes to the ship. It really was nice. We highly recommend Vince in the Pub bar in the evening. 

22 hours ago, klfrodo said:

Where is it located?

• 3 months later...
On 5/6/2022 at 6:19 PM, taglovestocruise said:

Two Martinis and trip to Nextcruise, two more Martinis to celebrate your next cruise. Last cruise?   no way.. happy future cruising. D+ is your next goal with  5 Martinis a day..

We just became Diamond after our last cruise in April 2022.  Are the 4 drinks per cabin or per person?  My husband & I are both Diamond & wonder if we get 2 drinks each or 4 each per day? And if we don't use all of them one day, does it carry over to other days?

1 minute ago, endoellen said:

We just became Diamond after our last cruise in April 2022.  Are the 4 drinks per cabin or per person?  My husband & I are both Diamond & wonder if we get 2 drinks each or 4 each per day? And if we don't use all of them one day, does it carry over to other days?

4 per person, per day. No carry overs. 

Edited by davekathy

• 4 months later...
On 5/7/2022 at 12:35 PM, jcc1025 said:

Does this mean I can't use my refresh drink package to get specialty coffee at Lattitudes?

1 hour ago, drbrowne said:

Does this mean I can't use my refresh drink package to get specialty coffee at Lattitudes?

No, it's confusing but this is not a Starbucks location, just using their branded coffee products. I used my vouchers there on Radiance several times, no charge. You may also read about the coffee card which is one punch per shot of espresso in a drink. You don't need to worry about that using your vouchers. Any size, any ingredients counts as one voucher.

On 9/6/2022 at 8:49 PM, taglovestocruise said:

If you have vouchers left get some waters or coke to take back to your cabin. 12:01 am your vouchers are cleared and reset. We have been able to get Bloody Mary's on debarkation day morning.

Actually I think the reset time has been changed to 5am or something like that.   But your advice is good.   If we do not use up our vouchers I will go to the bar and get some soft drinks for the room.  Just ask the bartender to not open them. 

• Like 1