$50/day for Have it All package

quack2

Some people are reporting that they were only quoted $45 a day, so ask about that.  Further, others have used the 10% discount with gift cards to lower this even further to about $40.50.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Not any more. They replaced gratuities with a shore ex credit.

Although with the current 3 day sale, you get gratuities included, and can add Have It All, and REALLY Have It All!

I wonder.  I might call and see if they'll give us the HIA for our Viking Passage, already  booked, and we already have crew appreciation included....

Phoned.  It will cost $1,100 each extra.  Not worth it as we have a lot of OBC.

Edited by Vict0riann
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

I wonder.  I might call and see if they'll give us the HIA for our Viking Passage, already  booked, and we already have crew appreciation included....

Phoned.  It will cost $1,100 each extra.  Not worth it as we have a lot of OBC.

It really pays to run the numbers, doesn’t it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, silversneakers said:

And, I was going to add that if you want a better wine, you are not charged the "difference" but the entire price so it is definitely not included.

Can you upgrade your Signature Bev Package to Elite package once onboard?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, five. said:

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/deals/have-it-all/have-it-all-upgrade.html

For others that have not received any emails or anything on it. Our cruise leaves in two weeks and I've already paid for my various excursions and meals. I wonder if it's possible for us to get this.

When I logged in, I had a button in the same place you buy excursions, dining, etc. that said add Have It All for $50/day. We leave Sunday. We already added HIA for $325/pp a couple of weeks ago.

We were able to get it added for $45 per day.  Unfortunately, I didn't notice the banner for it until the day after the HAL gift card sale ended.  I was able to get 5% cashback with a Discover Card promotion for spending at Target as I bought egift cards on its website.  It's a really good deal for us as we were going to buy the Signature beverage package anyways.  

10 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

Does it include the crew gratuities?

No but they will often include it during a 72 hour sale. Keep an eye out for these as I can usually get them to update my fare to the latest offer (assuming any price increase is less than the added savings). This is one reason I check fares on at least a weekly basis if not more often. The savings add up very quickly. 

I called yesterday to ask about this for our upcoming cruise and was told I can’t just add the $50 per person per day for the Have it all.  I have to upgrade to the HIA package which means an extra $1000 above what we paid for our room!  Not a chance……

2 hours ago, smlri said:

I called yesterday to ask about this for our upcoming cruise and was told I can’t just add the $50 per person per day for the Have it all.  I have to upgrade to the HIA package which means an extra $1000 above what we paid for our room!  Not a chance……

Same here. We were yold ot would be $800 more pp for our current booking.  HAL and their questionable offers.

1 hour ago, recruiter 28 said:

Same here. We were yold ot would be $800 more pp for our current booking.  HAL and their questionable offers.

Did you get the $50 offer when you reviewed your booking on the HAL website?  We got ones for August Alaska and October Panama Canal cruises.  BOth for 2022.

I can't make the math work for us even on the $50 a day deal.....we must be the oddest of cruise passengers .....

• we do independent tours (no interest in expensive and crowded ship tours)
  • we enjoy the MDR (and never pay for food again after paying for food with our fare)
  • we are fine with the HAL house coffee & tap water (no expresso or bottled water needed here)
  • we cruise to get away from the internet (what on earth would we want with the internet while cruising? bank account balance, what's on sale at the grocery, LOL)
  • we enjoy the Sommelier wine package with the Mariner discount along with the HAL happy hour 
  • we book with lots of OBC: welcome back, shareholder, cruise sale to pay for drinks (and tips)

Anything I am missing here?

Edited by FlaMariner
  • Like 1

Can't get a hold of my FCC, so no $50/day package booked yet.

I can appreciate being busy, but at least acknowledge receipt of my phone call.  Growing problem in lots of customer service situations since COVID.  Not acknowledging phone messages or emails because you're not fully able to address them at the moment, just leads to more phone calls and emails.

Edited by quack2
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

Did you get the $50 offer when you reviewed your booking on the HAL website?  We got ones for August Alaska and October Panama Canal cruises.  BOth for 2022.

I have a b2b booked for fall.  One shows the offer, the other one doesn’t 🙄.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DaveOKC said:

Since we have a really good Mariner rate which includes the signature beverage pkg and wifi, it didn't seem worth going to an $800 more pp rate that included the Have it all and crew appreciation.  Our PCC explained we would have to cx and rebook paying a total of $1600 more for the new booking. Sometimes I find HAL policies very frustrating. She told us we could use our OBC for crew appreciation fees...something I didn't know.

Our first time with HAL on Konninsgdam last week to Alaska, we booked twelve months ago when the HIA was not even mentioned or known about, so it was frustrating when three months ago it was been promoted with new bookings on our cruise , when we got on board we asked about the drinks package and a very helpful chap called Marlon asked for our cruise cards and informed us that we had been put on the HIA package!!! This was a real shock as in all our previous cruises new offers or promotions had never been added retrospectively, although we are not big drinkers we only looked at the drinks package because we had been told that drinks were more expensive on HAL ,especially with the 18% surcharge .Have to say we were very impressed with Hal for upgrading us to this package and to Marlon for finding this out and gave a really good first impression of the company, the package worked for us but we never used it to its full, and when we sail with HAL again we will look to book a package as by European standards. the glass measures were large!!!. Not sure about all the different packages been mentioned on this thread but the one we were on was perfect for our needs and was never fully utilized. We will be sailing with HAL again as they were a pleasure to deal with 😃   

• Like 3