The Daily for Saturday 05/21/2022

richwmn

Today is Armed Forces Day, National Memo Day, and National Waiters and Waitresses Day

The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.--Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

Meal Suggestion for today - Vegetarian Linguine
Drink of the Day - Strawberry Basil
Wine of the Day - Ökonomierat Rebholz 2018 Hansjörg Rebholz R Char
Destination of the Day - Icy Strait Point, Alaska, US

Ships With Passengers

At Sea

Nieuw Amsterdam   Destination Vancouver, BC Canada eta 05/22
Noordam   Destination Whittier, Alaska eta 05/22
Oosterdam   Destination Dubrovnik, Croatia, Port Cruz eta 05/22
Rotterdam   Destination Amsterdam, Netherlands North Holland

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Zaandam   07:00 - 17:00

Naples, Italy

Nieuw Statendam   08:00 - 18:00

Seattle, Washington

Eurodam   07:00 - 16:00

Skagway, Alaska

Zuiderdam   07:00 - 21:00

Vancouver, BC Canada

Koningsdam   07:00 - 16:00

Ukrainian Refugee Housing

Rotterdam Waalhaven

Volendam  

Ships Without Passengers

Long Beach, CA US

Westerdam   Anchorage

0521World.thumb.png.c8d6b5a82242c6aa2ff484e4d2915e52.png

• Like 27
  • Thanks 13

Good morning.  Thanks for the Daily Report.

We had thunder and lightning and a bit of rain overnight.  It's still cloudy and will probably get some showers this morning.  I planted a few things in my garden yesterday so the rain is most welcome.

A salute to members of the Armed Forces.  Thank you to waiters and waitresses.  I haven't written a memo in ages.

The quote is often very true.

The meal sounds good, and the drink sounds like summer.  I'm not sure about the wine, hope it's good too.

Prayers for everyone.

Stay safe.

• Like 25

Good morning.

It is 11.45am partly cloudy and 58°F.

We are sitting in our garden Room having coffee and a snack.

Thank you for today's daily and fleet reports Rich.

Our wait staff last night in our favourite Italian restaurant were excellent.

Our wait staff on our cruises are always very good.

Respect always for our brave armed forces.

I don't get many memos these day's now I am almost retired.

Good quote.

Prayers for everyone on the care list.

Wishing Roy and all our Dailyites currently or shortly due to cruise a wonderful time.

Take care.

Graham.

16531308966676409093836866524943.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 30
  • Haha 1

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for the daily report.  This morning is starting off cool and I hope to run my errands before it hits the mid 90’s.  Once the temperatures rise the ac will go on and I’ll try to stay comfortable.  Today’s meal suggestion sounds interesting I’ll wait to see the recipes from @dfish.

The double charges for my wifi was resolved overnight.  HAL treated the initial hits to the credit card as a hold. If only someone could have shared that news at the beginning a lot of stress could have been avoided.

We been to today’s port twice and we enjoyed both visits.

I hope that everyone has a good day today.

• Like 28

Thanks for our Saturday Daily, Rich.

Great collection of days - a big salute to those who serve / have served in the Armed Forces and waiter & waitresses who work so hard certainly deserve their own day.  The only memos I write now are to myself to try to achieve something.  yesterday, I was not in the mood to call the lawyer and accountant & still have planting today - me, last night:

34795C5F-06FE-4852-900A-F7DCAD04382E.thumb.jpeg.416fa8f2613f82ba8c7e163ac161efad.jpeg

I tend to agree with that quote of Oscar Wilde.  I’ll wait for the meal, drink and wine descriptions, I think.  Haven’t been to Alaska - DH and I were going to do that when we were “too old to travel to farther away places 😔 

23401B72-88C4-4490-9B32-CAD710E5B31C.jpeg.8e34043408bfb572301b729fb863a0b1.jpeg

I ended up losing time yesterday trying to find things - like the dandelion gadget & my favourite watering can for the plants out front.  DH put them all away and I am stymied at WTH my watering can is.  I did find the dandelion thing - now I have to figure it out but it can’t be that hard.  (Another one of Jose’s jobs for years). Hopefully today I can finish the planting before the rain comes and get some energy to work in the house - or, on my list 😉  You can’t always finish everything in one felt swoop, sadly -  or even feel like it some days 😉 

C44B0FBC-9277-415B-AF50-58393B0A9394.thumb.jpeg.50c02e2bb889d3b73665549f64de0872.jpeg

Have my appointment for my 2nd booster on Wednesday 👏 

Roy @rafinmdBon Voyage!  Have a great time and a WONDERFUL cruise

56B6F9C0-10AE-4F8E-96AC-7C345506C693.gif.c5f789aefce13c1cc10645c0c143ca38.gif

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and a 🥂 to those on the Celebratory / Shout Out list.

Have a great Saturday everyone !!!!!

1F3200A2-9C5E-41F7-BC89-14E0FAE6DA51.jpeg.b419c57e286ded7d93d364055496db3c.jpeg

Stay safe & please don’t forget your 😷 when / where needed.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 12

Thank you for the Sailaway Day Daily, Rich.  I'll salute our (and allied) Armed Forces, Waiters, Waitresses, and Stewards, and good memo writers.  I love the Wilde quote.  I was to Icy Strait just once on Radiance OTS.  The meal sounds nice.  For desert I'll add a warm brioche donut I picked up in the hotel yesterday:

treat.jpg

Today’s care list:

msmayor DH with Covid
Malinda with stage 4 cancer
Tiogacruiser losing second mom
Heartgrove older sister in hospice nearing the end
From the rotation:
1Angelcat facing expensive medicines
Strength, peace, and healing for kazu
oceansaway17
Ukraine

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Volendam housing refugees
All but 1 BHB with guests
Hawaii getaway forRowsby
Great River Cruise for NextOne
Surgery set for dfish 1 June
Lady Hudson SIL out of hospital
Finally getting my Bermuda Travel Authorization
Welcome home (briefly) Dismomx5
7 days for Dismomx5 and lazey1 (Koningsdam 5/28 to 6/4)
5 days for StLouisCruisers and kb4683(Island Princess 5/26 to 6/29)
1 day Atexsix( Discovery Princess May 22-29)
1 day kochleffel( NCL Jade May 22-29)
Sea Viewer (Allure OTS to 5/22) and Lady Hudson (Oasis OTS  to 5/22)  at sea
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

• Like 32
  • Thanks 8

Good morning.   I missed again yesterday.  DF left his pills at the cabin and he just has 2 days in his pill pod.  Therefore our leisurely preparations for departure got pinched.  Mail forwarding, last mani and pedi for the summer, groceries, hauled 4 cases of wine up from the cellar and out to the garage.  I collapsed in bed at 6:30 and slept 12 hours.  Less stressful today, housecleaning while watching the Preakness Stake races.  

Have a great trip Roy!   🍾⛴️

Prayers for all on Roy's care list and those who need it.  🙏

Past cat TV at my house.  My Tiny and Lydia RIP.  

Cat TV coon 62617.jpg

• Like 28

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich! It is currently sprinkling after a very stormy evening and night. We need it badly, so even Bindi is not complaining. 

Roy, hope you have a wonderful cruise & see lots of wonderful sunrises & sunsets.  Morning Dailyites.  A couple early classes for me. I am trying a foam roller stretch class. I tried it before, but with a person who was not the best instructor. It is supposed to be superb for one’s muscles.

My salsa verde & lime shredded pork needed to cook a bit longer than planned before shreddable, but so far so good. Hope it tastes as good as it smells. 

One of my first business trips from DC caught a dinner nearby at Olive Garden. None of us had ever eaten at one before. We were all chatting about the days events, when the waiter interrupted one of our group & said “Ma’am, you have to tell me when!”  We all laugh about that trip to this day. 

8990B17A-AA78-4F2A-8FA7-8B1DECC29D67.jpeg.ab77987d4c676536104e69116e0cc90a.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating! Stay well everyone!

Ökonomierat Rebholz 2018 Hansjörg Rebholz R Chardonnay 

This biodynamic Chardonnay might be a bit hard to find outside of Germany, but there is at least one site that ships. Not sure what shipping costs would be, but they offer the wine for $321.81/case of 6. 
97 Wine Enthusiasts 

Seductive notes of charred vanilla bean, smoke and caramel adorn this lavish yet smartly poised Chardonnay. Unctuously creamy but pertly balanced in acidity, it highlights pure, pristine red apple and lemon flavors as well as a dazzling mineral streak. It's drinking beautifully already but likely to improve through 2035 and hold further. 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

43 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the Sailaway Day Daily, Rich.  I'll salute our (and allied) Armed Forces, Waiters, Waitresses, and Stewards, and good memo writers.  I love the Wilde quote.  I was to Icy Strait just once on Radiance OTS.  The meal sounds nice.  For desert I'll add a warm brioche donut I picked up in the hotel yesterday:

treat.jpg

Today’s care list:

msmayor DH with Covid
Malinda with stage 4 cancer
Tiogacruiser losing second mom
Heartgrove older sister in hospice nearing the end
From the rotation:
1Angelcat facing expensive medicines
Strength, peace, and healing for kazu
oceansaway17
Ukraine

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Volendam housing refugees
All but 1 BHB with guests
Hawaii getaway forRowsby
Great River Cruise for NextOne
Surgery set for dfish 1 June
Lady Hudson SIL out of hospital
Finally getting my Bermuda Travel Authorization
Welcome home (briefly) Dismomx5
7 days for Dismomx5 and lazey1 (Koningsdam 5/28 to 6/4)
5 days for StLouisCruisers and kb4683(Island Princess 5/26 to 6/29)
1 day Atexsix( Discovery Princess May 22-29)
1 day kochleffel( NCL Jade May 22-29)
Sea Viewer (Allure OTS to 5/22) and Lady Hudson (Oasis OTS  to 5/22)  at sea
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

Thank you for today's lists Roy.

Best wishes for an awesome cruise.

Graham.

Screenshot_20211221_223815.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone.

It is going to be a scorcher here today followed by strong storms this afternoon.  I need to get out and do my walk before the heat and storms set in.  I also have chicken I have been marinating that needs to be grilled.  So, jobs for today.  I've been trying to see how far I could walk without the cane but I'm not getting very far.  Normally I can go about 10 minutes before the stenosis pain sets in.  With the cane yesterday I was able to go for 30 minutes or even a bit longer.  I think it is time to give in and accept the cane for long walks.  I have my hiking poles so I can look more athletic out on the trails.  

I was talking with friends the other day and shopping carts came up.  Ever notice how nice it is to lean a bit on the shopping cart?   The back doesn't ache quite as much?   Yes, shopping carts are walkers for those of us in denial.  

Today's meal sounds great, although a bit high in carbs for me.  I'd have to use zoodles.  I'm not sure that would be quite the same.  Here is a basic recipe for vegetarian linguine:  https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/vegetarian-linguine/

2124547261_veglinguine1.thumb.jpg.8a0d884f08c846d61dc34f111fde38f4.jpg

Vegetarian linguine can be anything you want it to be.  Add in the vegetables  you like, leave out the ones you don't.  This next one uses the same vegetables, but roasts them and then makes a wonderful peanut sauce.   https://lovingitvegan.com/linguine-with-garlic-chili-peanut-sauce/

367915553_veglinguine2.thumb.jpg.7db8eb58f48e6c5a2b3d8e13270f2e98.jpg

This next one uses spring vegetables and a lemony sauce.   https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/262750/lemony-linguine-with-spring-vegetables/

55032315_veglinguine3.thumb.jpg.b704eccb3706199fd8904219510183ec.jpg

Next we have a spaghetti which could easily be swapped out for linguine.  You can use any type of pasta you'd like.  This has melted brie, mushrooms and spinach.  https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/7908816/spaghetti-with-baked-brie-mushrooms-spinach/

414399459_veglinguine4.thumb.jpg.7ae7cfd59872f4f6a9aa4f787d9e12ba.jpg

This next one is made creamy by using neufchatel cheese.  I'd be tempted to add in some mushrooms and broccoli.   https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/121322/creamy-linguine-with-vegetables

143292193_veglinguine5.jpg.57eaec51f5fb3f43514e1f1c69181c3f.jpg

I couldn't resist this one from the Cleveland Clinic of all places.  Mainly they've left out salt, but it is high in carbs.   https://health.clevelandclinic.org/recipe-linguine-with-spicy-broccoli-and-portobello-mushrooms/

1403768747_veglinguine6.jpg.fdf42efaee0d4fad1e6ffbc659e4430b.jpg

Happy eating, everyone.  I'd be interested in hearing what you would add into these dishes.  Bacon isn't allowed since it is vegetarian.  

Finally, my picture from Icy Straight Point of the Nieuw Amsterdam.  

20210915_035541891_iOS.thumb.jpg.85514289195f040d16ea18269e63c573.jpg

Prayers for all who need them, especially Ukraine, the victims and families of gun violence, and our Daily family members who are facing challenges.  Cheers to all who are celebrating and wishing everyone a Super Saturday.

• Like 33
  • Thanks 8

Good Morning from an overcast but warm day at the beach

The storms never showed up here yesterday, a little thunder and lightning last nite but very little rain.

So the boat parade went off as scheduled. It was quite the sight, all those very expensive racing boats being trailored down A1A. They started at the port and ended up in downtown Cocoa Beach. So it will be a very busy and noisy weekend around here.

A huge shout out to our Armed Forces.  Where would we be without them?  

Went to Icy Straight on the Amsterdam in 2014. Great port. It was a perfect warm sunny day. DS and DBIL did the zipline. They loved it!  We walked around and ate some of those small hot donuts!

Roy @rafinmd Have a wonderful cruise!

Prayers and strong healing thoughts to everyone on the list and those who are not.

Stay safe and enjoy today

• Like 26

3 minutes ago, dfish said:

Good morning everyone.

It is going to be a scorcher here today followed by strong storms this afternoon.  I need to get out and do my walk before the heat and storms set in.  I also have chicken I have been marinating that needs to be grilled.  So, jobs for today.  I've been trying to see how far I could walk without the cane but I'm not getting very far.  Normally I can go about 10 minutes before the stenosis pain sets in.  With the cane yesterday I was able to go for 30 minutes or even a bit longer.  I think it is time to give in and accept the cane for long walks.  I have my hiking poles so I can look more athletic out on the trails.  

I was talking with friends the other day and shopping carts came up.  Ever notice how nice it is to lean a bit on the shopping cart?   The back doesn't ache quite as much?   Yes, shopping carts are walkers for those of us in denial.  

Today's meal sounds great, although a bit high in carbs for me.  I'd have to use zoodles.  I'm not sure that would be quite the same.  Here is a basic recipe for vegetarian linguine:  https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/vegetarian-linguine/

2124547261_veglinguine1.thumb.jpg.8a0d884f08c846d61dc34f111fde38f4.jpg

Vegetarian linguine can be anything you want it to be.  Add in the vegetables  you like, leave out the ones you don't.  This next one uses the same vegetables, but roasts them and then makes a wonderful peanut sauce.   https://lovingitvegan.com/linguine-with-garlic-chili-peanut-sauce/

367915553_veglinguine2.thumb.jpg.7db8eb58f48e6c5a2b3d8e13270f2e98.jpg

This next one uses spring vegetables and a lemony sauce.   https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/262750/lemony-linguine-with-spring-vegetables/

55032315_veglinguine3.thumb.jpg.b704eccb3706199fd8904219510183ec.jpg

Next we have a spaghetti which could easily be swapped out for linguine.  You can use any type of pasta you'd like.  This has melted brie, mushrooms and spinach.  https://www.eatingwell.com/recipe/7908816/spaghetti-with-baked-brie-mushrooms-spinach/

414399459_veglinguine4.thumb.jpg.7ae7cfd59872f4f6a9aa4f787d9e12ba.jpg

This next one is made creamy by using neufchatel cheese.  I'd be tempted to add in some mushrooms and broccoli.   https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/121322/creamy-linguine-with-vegetables

143292193_veglinguine5.jpg.57eaec51f5fb3f43514e1f1c69181c3f.jpg

I couldn't resist this one from the Cleveland Clinic of all places.  Mainly they've left out salt, but it is high in carbs.   https://health.clevelandclinic.org/recipe-linguine-with-spicy-broccoli-and-portobello-mushrooms/

1403768747_veglinguine6.jpg.fdf42efaee0d4fad1e6ffbc659e4430b.jpg

Happy eating, everyone.  I'd be interested in hearing what you would add into these dishes.  Bacon isn't allowed since it is vegetarian.  

Finally, my picture from Icy Straight Point of the Nieuw Amsterdam.  

20210915_035541891_iOS.thumb.jpg.85514289195f040d16ea18269e63c573.jpg

Prayers for all who need them, especially Ukraine, the victims and families of gun violence, and our Daily family members who are facing challenges.  Cheers to all who are celebrating and wishing everyone a Super Saturday.

Wow.

You make every dish every day look delicious.

Graham.

• Like 16

Good morning friends!  It's 70F with a high of 88 and partly cloudy skies expected later.  DH is heading outside to trim a few shrubs, and use the trimmer ("weed whacker") on the top portion of our slope.  Those weeds have flourished in the past couple of weeks, since landscaper Nelson cut back the entire slope.  He does that for us about every other month.

Thanks to Rich for our Daily with all the great topics to discuss.  Cheers to the Armed Forces of this country and our Allies, and it's a great day to celebrate our waiters and waitresses.  There's a shortage of them now so let's hope that turns around and things go back to normal.  No memos for me today, but like others I keep lists to keep me motivated.  My To Do list has way too much on it.  The quote is true, and the Vegetarian Linguine sounds interesting.  

Today's port was a new one for us on our last Alaska cruise, taken on the Amsterdam in 2019.  It was great seeing all the different ports the 14 day cruise stopped at.  We had an enjoyable visit there though we didn't ride the zip line.  We watched others come down the mountain and enjoyed taking photos of them and seeing their excitement.  The last time we had Icy Strait Point was Oct. 31, 2021.  But amazingly enough I didn't post any photos that day.  Besides the port pictures that day we had a lot of fun with Halloween photos and memes, costume photos, etc. so the port photos by others seemed to be enough.  Maybe I'll check in later with a couple of photos.

Thanks Roy for the Care and Celebration lists.  I know you must be happy to be heading out to board your ship today.  Have a wonderful cruise!  Thankfully the Care list has been whittled down and the Celebration list longer than ever.  Prayers for all of us in need, and the people and supporters of Ukraine.  I also pray for peace around the world and for an improvement in all the bad economic news.  This economy is really hurting everyone.  Cheers to all on the Celebration list.  It was a great day for youngest grandson Austin who graduated last night from 8th grade and his Catholic school had an awesome ceremony with much appreciation to the parents for their support.  Then the students had a post graduation dance.  Late night out but they are off to pick up new puppy Sadie this morning and I'm excited!  Waiting to see those first photos of her with her new Mom, Dad and brother.

Have a great start to your weekend everyone!

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Strawberry Basil"

Ingredients
2 parts Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka
2 large Strawberries
3-4 pieces Basil
Splash Soda Water
Lime Wedges

Instructions
Muddle strawberries in a glass. Add ice, basil and Skinnygirl® Bare Naked Vodka. Top with soda and garnish with a fresh lime wedge.

Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 8.09.13 AM.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5

Thank you Rich for the Daily Report, thank you Roy for the Cares and Celebration Report, and thank you Debbie for today's recipes. And thank you all for being here! Have a great weekend!

Just heard from my younger sister that my brother was taken by ambulance to the hospital. He has pneumonia along with a 104 degree temperature. Serious because he has been suffering with Parkinson's for almost 19 years. He is not in the ICU but just a step below so that he could be quickly moved in.

My "home" for a portion of the time in the Coast Guard. I am sure that is the reason I love to cruise.

- Jack

1980960960_FB_IMG_1634851040299(2).jpg.1382f7323606b37a6ed8a594651d861c.jpg

Edited by Heartgrove
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  It's 70F with a high of 88 and partly cloudy skies expected later.  DH is heading outside to trim a few shrubs, and use the trimmer ("weed whacker") on the top portion of our slope.  Those weeds have flourished in the past couple of weeks, since landscaper Nelson cut back the entire slope.  He does that for us about every other month.

Thanks to Rich for our Daily with all the great topics to discuss.  Cheers to the Armed Forces of this country and our Allies, and it's a great day to celebrate our waiters and waitresses.  There's a shortage of them now so let's hope that turns around and things go back to normal.  No memos for me today, but like others I keep lists to keep me motivated.  My To Do list has way too much on it.  The quote is true, and the Vegetarian Linguine sounds interesting.  

Today's port was a new one for us on our last Alaska cruise, taken on the Amsterdam in 2019.  It was great seeing all the different ports the 14 day cruise stopped at.  We had an enjoyable visit there though we didn't ride the zip line.  We watched others come down the mountain and enjoyed taking photos of them and seeing their excitement.  The last time we had Icy Strait Point was Oct. 31, 2021.  But amazingly enough I didn't post any photos that day.  Besides the port pictures that day we had a lot of fun with Halloween photos and memes, costume photos, etc. so the port photos by others seemed to be enough.  Maybe I'll check in later with a couple of photos.

Thanks Roy for the Care and Celebration lists.  I know you must be happy to be heading out to board your ship today.  Have a wonderful cruise!  Thankfully the Care list has been whittled down and the Celebration list longer than ever.  Prayers for all of us in need, and the people and supporters of Ukraine.  I also pray for peace around the world and for an improvement in all the bad economic news.  This economy is really hurting everyone.  Cheers to all on the Celebration list.  It was a great day for youngest grandson Austin who graduated last night from 8th grade and his Catholic school had an awesome ceremony with much appreciation to the parents for their support.  Then the students had a post graduation dance.  Late night out but they are off to pick up new puppy Sadie this morning and I'm excited!  Waiting to see those first photos of her with her new Mom, Dad and brother.

Have a great start to your weekend everyone!

Congratulations to Austin on his 8th grade graduation Sandi.

Graham.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Heartgrove said:

Thank you Rich for the Daily Report, thank you Roy for the Cares and Celebration Report, and thank you Debbie for today's recipes. And thank you all for being here! Have a great weekend!

My "home" for a portion of the time in the Coast Guard. I am sure that is the reason I love to cruise.

- Jack

Thank you Jack for your service to our country. 

Funny how you like cruising but my BIL who was in the Navy refuses to consider a cruise!  I wish I could talk them into it.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

Congratulations to Austin on his 8th grade graduation Sandi.

Graham.

Thanks Graham!  

I love the photos taken in your garden room.  When I watch British real estate or decorating programs they show many homes with "conservatories".  They resemble your garden room so I'm assuming the terms are interchangeable.  Believe me, your garden room and garden are so much nicer than the ones shown on the programs.  🙂  No wonder you enjoy relaxing in there so much.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone.  It’s going to be a hot one here later.  Hats off to the armed forces and restaurant servers.  I can’t remember the last time that I got a memo, I think email ended that era.  Remember the While You Were Out phone memos?  I like today’s quote.  The meal sounds nice as does the drink. I haven’t been to today’s port.  Prayers for everyone on our prayer list.  Cheers to everyone celebrating celebrating happy events. Bon voyage @rafinmd good news on the Bermuda authorization!

• Like 23

23 minutes ago, Heartgrove said:

Just heard from my younger sister that my brother was taken by ambulance to the hospital. He has pneumonia along with a 104 degree temperature. Serious because he has been suffering with Parkinson's for almost 19 years. He is not in the ICU but just a step below so that he could be quickly moved in.

- Jack

Sending our prayers for your brother's well being and full recovery Jack.

Graham.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

We celebrated our 50th anniversary on the 14 day Alaska cruise on Amsterdam in 2019.  Like everyone else, we recommend this cruise to anyone wanting to visit the 49th state.

One week before the actual anniversary, we stopped at Icy Strait Point.

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJBA0xO7-vDDyB88A9hC6J8?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1568225690

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLj2TG4JTEYv0TRaNPCQvrS?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1568225726

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK-fKvh4Z-HUdjW3qgCwQMc?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1568231679

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKC0P6QEISWFXV0nubOUBSe?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1568231668

Watching the zipline people fly down the mountain00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIHf4XKscqiXy46O9s6j5Us?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1568231667

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIU9XTDlkTpNCxIoJZeoqqZ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1568231984

It was a beautiful day in Alaska.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLE-6Qynkve2IDd9UiegrZx?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1568232032

• Like 30
  • Thanks 4