LIVE Carnival Ecstasy 6/20-6/25

MeganGC1983

3 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

It was a mixture. The middle got the most curly fries… we all agreed those won the fry battle… curly over crinkle over new guy’s fries. 

Ah yeah. I think I see one curly above the left most cheese stick.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

What's that thing on the far wall? Just something to say "this is where your window would be had you bought a room with a window?"

Faux window. Colton kept asking when they were going to open it. 

• Haha 9

Small domestic in the front elevator area of deck 4. Non-violent. Will had just had enough. Girlfriend standing in her swimsuit, intoxicated in the stairwell yelling for him to come back down. She doesn’t have her key. Hope she gets dried off. Good luck to Will. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 6

@blue cow dog I noticed on my kiosk search that the cigarettes selection has massively dwindled and filled with more liquor, so maybe tell your friend to plan accordingly. Definitely more $45 brands left than the lower end. Also, heard someone complaining there wasn’t a Newport selection. FYI 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Small domestic in the front elevator area of deck 4. Non-violent. Will had just had enough. Girlfriend standing in her swimsuit, intoxicated in the stairwell yelling for him to come back down. She doesn’t have her key. Hope she gets dried off. Good luck to Will. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I guess it should be obvious why you know his name is Will. 

• Haha 1

I guess I’m becoming a longer cruise snob. These shorter cruises are kinda nasty. I’ve seen open diapers left in the hallway, etc. 

I know it’s not everyone, and I know people will blame it on carnival. I’ve also heard it’s just Americans, I don’t know. I just wanna raise my kids to appreciate everyone and make good choices and never leave open, dirty diapers in a hallway. 

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Picked all the kids up from Camp Ocean. Time is getting precious now. Reality is setting in. Gotta get ready for dinner and hopefully see Hendri one more time. 
this seems like a legit packing job. 👀👀👀

Is Hendri Stewart or Server?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Picked all the kids up from Camp Ocean. Time is getting precious now. Reality is setting in. Gotta get ready for dinner and hopefully see Hendri one more time. 
this seems like a legit packing job. 👀👀👀

9DB71601-804C-4A56-A707-1FE5AB1DD9F5.jpeg

You drove. Garbage/contractor bags make legit suitcases.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I guess I’m becoming a longer cruise snob. These shorter cruises are kinda nasty. I’ve seen open diapers left in the hallway, etc. 

I know it’s not everyone, and I know people will blame it on carnival. I’ve also heard it’s just Americans, I don’t know. I just wanna raise my kids to appreciate everyone and make good choices and never leave open, dirty diapers in a hallway. 

Our last cruise was a 5-day on the Breeze where the teens destroyed the foosball table and a number of people were arrested when we arrived back to port.  It didn't impact our trip since we tend to frequent mostly bars, but I could see how the shorter cruises are getting a bad wrap.  

• Like 2

Elevator took forever. Rushed past a very busy guest services line one floor below. Tonight’s menus… and we are with Hendri and Olaf. I’ve noticed everyone on ATD is sat pretty much in the same area every night here. All the tables near us are repeat neighbors. 

7C933DCB-80E2-4C60-9F7B-A25CF24F0A96.png

CA6B5B5E-AF9A-4C44-823B-3E1DFE5686FB.png

60769E34-1A20-496E-9B9E-9CEFC80802EE.jpeg

• Like 3