LIVE Carnival Ecstasy 6/20-6/25

MeganGC1983

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

No, I’m really surprised. I heard some boys in the elevator saying “Blow Tide”. Never heard Sweet Home Alabama. I’d say I feel robbed, but I don’t. 😆

My theory that they only act out in other states holds up.’they go to New Orleans and Jacksonville and want to make sure people know they’re there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I truly believe there’s at least one Karen on every sailing. You think the vaccine quota is hard. Imagine the Karen quota. This one is THE debarkation expert. She’s explaining every debarkation she’s ever gone through. She knows that Diamond and platinum are getting off the ship right now. She. Knows. It. Peasants be aware. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

10 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Thanks for another great live review. You have a beautiful family! Safe travels home, and we are looking forward to following along in two weeks. 😀

Thanks Jamman! Really appreciate it. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

My theory that they only act out in other states holds up.’they go to New Orleans and Jacksonville and want to make sure people know they’re there.

To tell you the truth Greg, We've sailed out of Jacksonville  at least 8 times and I don't remember it being like that. 😀

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jamman54 said:

To tell you the truth Greg, We've sailed out of Jacksonville  at least 8 times and I don't remember it being like that. 😀

I have no first hand experience on that one. Someone posted it…I believe on my Glory thread. But it definitely is an a thing out of New Orleans. 

• Like 3

Extra for Sigit… he was a great Stewart. Not the usual Stewart art we expect from Cheers! Mr. Megan, but 🤷🏼‍♀️  See ya R86. I’ve never felt so close to everyone. Ready to spread out after this drive. 😆

DDB15B05-F3FC-4FA6-84D9-75CEE65CC400.jpeg

CE41ED87-6B20-446C-8409-3D4C5895B5A7.jpeg

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’ve never felt so close to everyone. Ready to spread out after this drive. 😆

The car’s going to feel roomy after five people in an inside cabin! Enjoy all the extra space on your drive home 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 4