LIVE Carnival Ecstasy 6/20-6/25

MeganGC1983

10 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

So....I booked a Thanksgiving cruise on Elation out of Jacksonville, which I think will then be the oldest ship in Carnival's fleet!  DH and I with our 2 DDs in two interior rooms...let the games begin!

You are definitely braver than I am. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, AKR2011 said:

I always enjoy your reviews and appreciate that you take the time to bring us along. I loved seeing your kids having fun this time around. Stay safe and I look forward to catching up on your next adventure ❤

Thanks for coming along. They are ready to go back. 101 days until the next kid cruise. 

• Like 2

Thanks for taking us along on your trip. Hubby & I are on the Ecstasy in September for a 10 day. 

I hope you don't mind but I noted the names of your servers and will ask for them in the dining room. Did you have assigned or Your time?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, coldinkansas said:

Thanks for taking us along on your trip. Hubby & I are on the Ecstasy in September for a 10 day. 

I hope you don't mind but I noted the names of your servers and will ask for them in the dining room. Did you have assigned or Your time?

We had a Your time dining. Definitely ask for Olaf, HENDRI and Arvin!! You won’t regret it especially at SHHHOOOOWWWWTIMMMEEE! They don’t go home until Oct. 

• Like 1