LIVE Carnival Ecstasy 6/20-6/25

MeganGC1983

I’m on the road to OKC… dirty windshield and all. It’s pretty odd to head north, just to go south to Mobile, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to cruise. Gotta squeeze the kids in there somewhere. Neck aches for everyone. 😆

4FD80049-C2C6-4082-8E86-6128C3CE88FF.jpeg

DAFB15C3-11AC-4CB7-A3E6-891B0227E5D8.jpeg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Are the kids in the suitcases? I only see two available seats. I did ride in a trunk once in Vegas but I don't recommend it.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 10

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Are the kids in the suitcases? I only see two available seats. I did ride in a trunk once in Vegas but I don't recommend it.

Noooo, they are at home right now. They’ll come up tomorrow. There’s another seat next to the suitcases. We will downsize at least one suitcase after the wedding… it’s going home with my mom. I’ll get it worked out better then. It’ll be like playing intoxicated Tetris. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, lilchuckie said:

I'm really excited for this, no pressure but hoping to use this to convince a friend with kids to try cruising! His kids are much younger but I think they'd have a blast.

We took my girls at ages 6 and 4 and they loved it. My son is insanely excited. I hope it’s a good time. I will need an adults cruise to recover, hence the 7/11 cruise to follow. This is gonna be waterslides and waterworks and mule-ing kid crap… oh my! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Noooo, they are at home right now. They’ll come up tomorrow. There’s another seat next to the suitcases. We will downsize at least one suitcase after the wedding… it’s going home with my mom. I’ll get it worked out better then. It’ll be like playing intoxicated Tetris. 

You mean like this! :classic_biggrin:

IMG_6907-X2.jpg

IMG_6910-X2.jpg

IMG_6913-X2.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 19

25 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We took my girls at ages 6 and 4 and they loved it. My son is insanely excited. I hope it’s a good time. I will need an adults cruise to recover, hence the 7/11 cruise to follow. This is gonna be waterslides and waterworks and mule-ing kid crap… oh my! 😆

Megan Thee Mule

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m on the road to OKC… dirty windshield and all. It’s pretty odd to head north, just to go south to Mobile, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do to cruise. Gotta squeeze the kids in there somewhere. Neck aches for everyone. 😆

Keep the A/C vents closed. Really give them something to whine about.

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Bless you all! I love the description, I've spent many, many vacations and trips doing the same and it's not always fun but the memories are priceless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, maluhia87 said:

Lemon flavor I couldn't handle but the strawberry I find much easier to drink. 

And see, I stole a watermelon one from

my mom just to try and thought the watermelon one was terrible. Maybe I just haven’t fond a flavor I like. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

If you ever find yourself pre-cruise staying in Oklahoma City lol or for any other travel, I recommend Aloft Downtown. 

96F4174E-8D8C-437B-9419-C1E7A92965A0.jpeg

FE2B1436-C8F8-4403-86AC-FF3E3904A59C.jpeg

472F13F7-980C-4ACA-9BC5-FDEE14A9DCD0.jpeg

36A4903C-F6D7-4D89-9D2E-268783D9C87C.jpeg

8A52F06B-464F-4894-B2FB-5C4489766EB0.jpeg

21534BDA-AFA9-42D7-B3BD-07476AE95612.jpeg

I hear OKC is trying to wrestle those Alaska cruises from Seattle...see also Sonics 😝

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

My kids took to cruising like ducks in water. It was likely the endless buffet, Guy’s Burgers, and ice cream. I loved that I did not have to cook, clean, or haul beach chairs/umbrellas around like on a beach trip. Moms actually get a vacation on a cruise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TravelE said:

My kids took to cruising like ducks in water. It was likely the endless buffet, Guy’s Burgers, and ice cream. I loved that I did not have to cook, clean, or haul beach chairs/umbrellas around like on a beach trip. Moms actually get a vacation on a cruise.

I agree. However, it’s still more relaxing to leave them at home. 😆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

59 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

And see, I stole a watermelon one from

my mom just to try and thought the watermelon one was terrible. Maybe I just haven’t fond a flavor I like. 

Orange is my favorite. This açaí berry isn’t bad.