Live report for Coral Princess 16th June

18 hours ago, arxcards said:

It has bumped a bit. The last time I had Crown Grill it was $AU29. Well done to those that got the cheaper price, but I am more than happy with $40 - great value.

We said weā€™re lucky to get just the main fir that in a nice restaurant.Ā 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NSWP said:

That soup is one of legendary princess dishes, love it, along with the creme brulee, you will soon be into it Julie, washed down with a nice pinot gris.

The black and blue was served in their regular soup dish not a huge bowl.Ā 

On 6/16/2022 at 2:28 PM, SinbadThePorter said:

Ā 

Only one minibar per cabin unfortunately.

Ā 

You've always been able to swap the minibar for coffee cards or cans of soda, but I've never heard of a soda package being on offer.

Iā€™m not sure it was on offer! I asked because I was thinking I would drink that many coffees in Three days. But they gave us both one of each package. Impressive eh šŸ„°šŸ„°

21 hours ago, Porky55 said:

Hi again Cbtours - I gather you are heading for Airlie today? I tried really hard, but itā€™s a touch cloudy & cool for up here, so Iā€™ll try to do better tomorrow šŸ˜³šŸ˜Ž

No we donā€™t head to Airlie til next week so relax youā€™ve got a couple of days to work on it.

im going through these now gir what Iā€™ve missed, enjoying the sun lol hereā€™s my photo just beforeĀ 

Ā 

C080D455-8E5E-4518-9267-83DD61AB6276.jpeg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I saw photos of the wines by the glass from one of the bar lists. They were split into Plus and Premium wines. The Plus wines just stated the wine type, ie chardonnay, but not the actual winery, and the selection was very limited. We don't like drinking cocktails with meals so will be very annoyed if there isn't a decent selection of wines by the glass available in the MDR. The cocktail list seemed very similar to the 2019 one and prices were similar or even slightly less in some cases.

Ā 

If the internet is hit and miss, and the wines by the glass are crap, then the Plus package may not be good value for money after all.

Ā 

The internet is fine! It was operator error only. Been excellent once I did the correct procedure lol

Edited by Cbtours
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

No we donā€™t head to Airlie til next week so relax youā€™ve got a couple of days to work on it.

im going through these now gir what Iā€™ve missed, enjoying the sun lol hereā€™s my photo just beforeĀ 

Ā 

C080D455-8E5E-4518-9267-83DD61AB6276.jpeg

What a lovely photo. Ā I can watch cloud patterns all day from a ship.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2022 at 11:12 PM, arxcards said:

One thing not to be jealous about - managing the medallion app for 53 cruises. Mine looks busy enough now with 4 cruises on it.

I don't know how to add my 2nd cruise to the medallion app...give us a hint please šŸ˜„

• Haha 1

Just now, joejoe 59 said:

I don't know how to add my 2nd cruise to the medallion app...give us a hint please šŸ˜„

Is it a B2B? Cos our 4 B2B show as one cruise 16 June to 3 July, but theyā€™re all on sep booking numbers. But in app show as one.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

We don't know if this couple have any family. If a couple doesn't, it makes sense to spend their money and enjoy it.

On just ski anywayšŸ˜„

The old mind set of leaving everything for kids is well & truly passed now.

20 hours ago, CDaze71 said:

Irene is in the internet cafe now, typing up the answers to our questions, like the little trooper that she is. Will update when I get it, if she can't get in here...........

Wow she is amazing but needs to remember to slow down a bit & enjoy her cruises.Ā 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cbtours said:

Most times Iā€™m adding to this whole sitting on the balcony sea gazing lol.

so far itā€™s been virgin mojitos, pina coladas, strawberry daqkaris?. But today Iā€™m on a mission to check out just which they will make. The MDR guys are fantastic and me thinks they would give us any cocktail in virgin style. Iā€™ll find out today šŸ„³

I often wondered if you could do that.

On our last cruise, I asked was there any chance of resurrecting my favourite mocktail, a Chocobanana, and the guy produced it. So I would imagine they might give you what ever was available in a mocktail alternative.

Cross my fingers for you...šŸ˜

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, joejoe 59 said:

Are you sure it isn't there? Open the app & tap your profile photo, and a list of "My Journeys" will display on the left side. If the 2nd cruise isn't there, it is a Princess error. I had to get them to sort out an issue with one of ours to get it to show on the app.

33 minutes ago, joejoe 59 said:

Wow she is amazing but needs to remember to slow down a bit & enjoy her cruises.Ā 

Sheā€™s loving every minute of everything! Sheā€™s on here for 17 days donā€™t forget lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

On our last cruise, I asked was there any chance of resurrecting my favourite mocktail, a Chocobanana, and the guy produced it. So I would imagine they might give you what ever was available in a mocktail alternative.

Iā€™m going to be trying lol

26 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Ā 

CE82FD80-52A5-42FB-BE7E-FD78A3941C1F.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cbtours said:

Except when you donā€™t know the alternatives itā€™s fine lol

Without the 8 different spirits, it would just become a pineapple & orange juice, with a dash of grenadine.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Yes.

These were the ones that were free at the service desk, or used to be.

Ā 

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.9e7faf354066a9e8321873bd334937e1.jpg

Iā€™m guessing they wouldnā€™t be doing a count every day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

8E23EDF1-C499-454B-BCE5-97FADFAFE23D.jpeg

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, arxcards said:

Without the 8 different spirits, it would just become a pineapple & orange juice, with a dash of grenadine.

I don't know, sounds all right to me.....

• Like 1