Lost Property

miss-heli

21 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I would try emailing Azamara customer relations. If you’re on Facebook you could also try posting in Lee’s ‘Azamara Reminiscing’ page.

If thats a personal page, it shouldn't be used for Operational Matters - your first suggestion is the correct route to follow.  

The Cruise Critic rules about Facebook are very difficult to understand [personal observation – I have difficulty understanding them!].  The explanation I have been given is that the concern is about Facebook roll-call groups that take people away from the Cruise Critic roll-call groups.  Any link, mention, or disguised attempt will be removed and may lead to a GR.  

Other types of Facebook pages are ok by us, as are references to them.  I have spent a little time looking at Lee's page, and I seems ok to me.  [Although I would prefer that all these posts were on Cruise Critic, because then I would have seen them...]

But I agree with @uktog that this doesn't seem like a good way to send a message to Azamara for action.  Lee's page isn't the much-prayed-for reincarnation of Bonnie's role!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, miss-heli said:

All sorted....thanks for the advices

Inquiring (or nosy) minds would like to know - was it found in your cabin or tucked away in a spot in your suitcase.  Glad that you found it.

DON

• Like 2

On 6/17/2022 at 5:54 PM, donaldsc said:

Inquiring (or nosy) minds would like to know - was it found in your cabin or tucked away in a spot in your suitcase.  Glad that you found it.

DON

Our wonderful cabin steward found it 😇

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1