Bringing wine onboard

2 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

Sorry must have missed that! What alcohol liquors to they sell onboard though?

You can purchase those but they do not give them to you until the last night.  Alcohol purchased in the stores onboard is not for consumption onboard. 

11 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

You can purchase those but they do not give them to you until the last night.  Alcohol purchased in the stores onboard is not for consumption onboard. 

I think folks are talking about bottles and mixers you can purchase for your cabin, last time I looked it was around $100 I believe.

6 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

I think folks are talking about bottles and mixers you can purchase for your cabin, last time I looked it was around $100 I believe.

$100 for a bottle and mixers? Is there a clearer price breakdown anyone knows?

3 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

I found this https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/wine-liquor?p=5 look on the last page. That price might’ve been for NCL but that was for regular sized bottles and not these little ones.

Thank you so much! This is exactly what i was looking for! I wonder how we order these onboard? At guest services or on the app?

1 minute ago, Ethanol95 said:

Thank you so much! This is exactly what i was looking for! I wonder how we order these onboard? At guest services or on the app?

You usually buy those via the planner ahead of time. Availability may vary by ship/date. 

I've pre-ordered the Absolut and sprite package in the past (2021) and it's actually an ok deal if you don't have the beverage package. There are 8 shots in a .375 liter bottle and it's currently $43.99 for this particular package. I've been able to take the Sprite to a friendly bartender and trade it for another mixer (I drink club soda only). The whole setup was waiting in the stateroom when I got on board.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

So roughly a month and a half out?

2 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Or, maybe Royal is doing away with the program at the end of the year (like Carnival recently did) 

I cannot say for sure to either question.  Since check-in is normally about 45 days from sailing, my guess is that it should show up by then but will not be able to tell until next month or January 4th when check-in for my cruise opens.