Post Viking Promos

Clay Clayton

Promo code doesn't appear to do anything.

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 844‑682‑0762
or contact your travel advisor

Enchanting destinations await

Vikig ship

Reduced International Airfare &
Special Fares

ASK FOR OFFER: NES23
Offer ends Nov 10, 2023

CHECK AVAILABILITY

With awe-inspiring landscapes and diverse cultures at every turn, Northern Europe boasts fascinating opportunities for exploration. Whether you choose to learn what everyday life was like for the original Vikings at an ancient Norse village, visit the stomping grounds of the legendary Beatles in England or witness the majestic Gulfoss Falls in Iceland, you can enjoy thoughtfully curated excursions at each port when you join us on an ocean voyage. Book today to receive this limited-time offer—reduced international airfare and special fares on select 2024 departures.

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Into the Midnight Sun

Into the Midnight Sun

15 DAYS | Bergen to London

Reduced International Airfare
Plus, Special Fares

On Select 2024 Departures
ASK FOR OFFER: NES23

Follow in the footsteps of Vikings in Norway and witness the prehistoric Ring of Brodgar stone circle in Scotland’s Orkney Islands.

Viking Homelands

Viking Homelands

15 DAYS | Bergen to Stockholm

Plus, Special Fares

Uncover Swedish maritime history at the Vasa Museum in Stockholm and marvel at Norway’s natural beauty in the charming village of Flåm.

British Isles Explorer

British Isles Explorer

15 DAYS | Bergen to London

Plus, Special Fares

Admire the world’s tallest and best-preserved roundhouse in the Shetland Islands and explore the cozy coastal enclave of Holyhead in Wales.

Trade Routes of the Middle Ages

Trade Routes of the Middle Ages

15 DAYS | Barcelona to Bergen

Plus, Special Fares

Taste authentic port wine at Vila Nova de Gaia in Portugal and enjoy a boat ride along serene canals in Belgium.

Iceland & Norway’s Arctic Explorer

Iceland & Norway’s Arctic Explorer

15 DAYS |  Bergen to Reykjavík

Plus, Special Fares

Learn about Arctic expeditions at the Polar Museum in Norway and watch for whales as you sail through a spectacular Icelandic fjord.

FEATURED ON VIKING.TV

Itinerary Spotlight: Top 10 British Isles Experiences
Itinerary Spotlight: Top 10 British Isles Experiences

Join Viking’s Karine Hagen as she presents 10 of the greatest excursions you can enjoy on our 15-day British Isles Explorer voyage.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING.TV
SOC_Facebook SOC_YouTube SOC_Instagram SOC_Pinterest

Offer NES23: Offer valid on bookings made from Nov 3 to Nov 10, 2023. Reduced international airfare & special fares valid on May 15, 31 & Jun 12, 14, 26, 2024 departures of Into the Midnight Sun; May 3,17, 20, 23 & Jun 3, 28, 2024 departures of Viking Homelands; Apr 5, May 1, 6 & Jun 17, 2024 departures of British Isles Explorer; Apr 3 & May 11,13, 2024 departures of Trade Routes of the Middle Ages; May 25 & 27, 2024 departures of Iceland & Norway's Arctic Explorer. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Nov 10, 2023. Pay in full by Nov 30, 2023 or at time of booking if within 120 days of departure. Offer expires Nov 10, 2023.

Edited by Selion

This just in…

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 866‑730‑2765

1 WEEK ONLY 

SAVE ON WINTER RHINE & MISSISSIPPI RIVER VOYAGES

Small ships. Endless discoveries.

FREE Airfare
Plus, FREE Stateroom Upgrade

ASK FOR OFFER: FLS

CHECK AVAILABILITY

ENDS NOV 10, 2023

FEATURED RIVER VOYAGES

Treasures of the Rhine

NEW ITINERARY

Treasures of the Rhine

Basel to Amsterdam

FREE Airfare

Departures: Jan–Feb 2024

DAYS

TOURS

$2,499*

FROM

New Orleans & Southern Charms

New Orleans & 
Southern Charms

New Orleans to New Orleans

FREE Airfare

Departures: Dec 2023

DAYS

TOURS

$2,799*

FROM

SOC_Facebook SOC_YouTube SOC_Instagram SOC_Pinterest

*per person

Offer FLS: Offer valid on bookings made from Nov 4 to Nov 10, 2023. FREE stateroom upgrade within category, Veranda to Deluxe Veranda (V1-DV1) plus FREE airfare valid on Jan-Feb 2024 departures of Treasures of the Rhine; Dec 2023 departures of New Orleans & Southern Charms. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Pay in full by Nov 30, 2023 or at time of booking if within 120 days of departure. Offer expires Nov 10, 2023.  

5700 Canoga Avenue, Suite 200, Woodland Hills, California 91367

©1997-2023 All Rights Reserved | Advertisement CST: 2052644-40

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | View Web Version

open?params=v1.XAOh7Ck2M-majQwPYQImwVJ_aE85bI-dFekA7nOKO8IqM6t7b4g6pAgWA8HJTTvRfdFXVgGizGvIOJioDMuAiE92L66eVWSx9TKQi-CYX6avVHY38dl0_P3ZUCXMeDdBsccZVJsfs6uMOSi-CBB69b9HTLtapu69DltXABxT-ECqDm5MwxvE__VvWd8dyJtXRFbSKh0vLUEN22CgKU2KkgJMBubzRpdB0XbG9pvdWzNcJqOIlOHhcVyNVSVSSgE0ZiupLKxb5qBn0F1Ed1CTXS20HSzGUvp62varqqD-TnB9n6URhdYI2i-H8vd1_y-sIKEKNTVlKNla-TOJlasj9uqGxlMe7gPF6rsigs64p_J8brI0HZL3td4pJIVOIFAJxogotTRakeY0bhzz4iv0dONcfcPqrMYCR9wJYDoRJBbm1YoW_3tkr89IS_tV4K28jBdLwnCmF_06yNFZG8EvY67TxMb0QEHxvO9SNU-epQ&pid=v1.JJxkoKRM2fB5C5r-2EhP6wBB66aFwImMAHGRRIqQ5_7mvr0-jSIlin8Wpfjq4RzNwYUnowPwodSwVSs3FliP&tuid=6546419ab942d77184cbeb2c&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

I am not always sure that these sales don't just move costs from air discounts to cruise fares or vice versa.  Given the terrible Air Plus/deviation we had with "free air" recently not sure that we will ever do Viking air.   We had free air on a recent " European Sojourn".  However, Viking would not fly us to Amsterdam rather Michigan on free air.  No compensation from Viking for only using 1/2 ticket.  I get it their rules and their money. Wish Viking would just discount cruise fares and throw in SSP!  but everyone has different ideas and choices.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, deec said:

I am not always sure that these sales don't just move costs from air discounts to cruise fares or vice versa.  Given the terrible Air Plus/deviation we had with "free air" recently not sure that we will ever do Viking air.   We had free air on a recent " European Sojourn".  However, Viking would not fly us to Amsterdam rather Michigan on free air.  No compensation from Viking for only using 1/2 ticket.  I get it their rules and their money. Wish Viking would just discount cruise fares and throw in SSP!  but everyone has different ideas and choices.

As someone who doesn't drink...  I'll just have to respectfully disagree on the SSP 😛

It's more discount to fares >>>>>>> free/discount air > SSP for me in terms of where I prefer the discount to be.  But a lot of the codes don't do anything to the fares even when they say "special fares" 😕 

I'm surprise that they wouldn't offer that for you with Air Plus.  I mean I know that deviation is rather limited, but I thought Air Plus would usually come through.

21 hours ago, deec said:

We had a similar experience with Air Plus/deviation and "free air" recently. In order not to pay a deviation fee Viking requires passengers to arrive the date of their embarkation.

We've learned when from the US to Europe with a connecting flight, delays and cancellations can happen. Thus, it is our practice to arrive at least a day early, giving us extra insurance in case of flight delays or cancellations.

Our deviation/Air Plus fees were just under what we would have paid to purchase tickets on our own. We likely will not ever use Viking's "free air" again. Free air sounds good and probably lures people in; realistically it's not much of a benefit. It would be nice if Viking offered a discount in lieu of not using their "free air" which isn't free unless you want to risk not arriving on time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buckwheel said:

Free air sounds good and probably lures people in; realistically it's not much of a benefit. It would be nice if Viking offered a discount in lieu of not using their "free air" which isn't free unless you want to risk not arriving on time.

We’ve completed a total of 11 Viking ocean and river cruises and never had a problem with free or reduced air that Viking didn’t resolve satisfactorily. There are also risks in not using Viking air. Case in point:  we returned from a cruise 2 weeks ago where there were technical issues with the ship that resulted in a 5 hour delay in disembarkation. Most had to have flights rescheduled, and those who did air on their own were on their own to reschedule as well. Free air has served us well and realistically is a great benefit for us.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Squawkman said:

We’ve completed a total of 11 Viking ocean and river cruises and never had a problem with free or reduced air that Viking didn’t resolve satisfactorily. There are also risks in not using Viking air. Case in point:  we returned from a cruise 2 weeks ago where there were technical issues with the ship that resulted in a 5 hour delay in disembarkation. Most had to have flights rescheduled, and those who did air on their own were on their own to reschedule as well. Free air has served us well and realistically is a great benefit for us.

I agree completely!

Nothing beats "free".  My next two Oceans includes free air.  The flights were my preferred carrier  and it's allowing me to arrival early so that the first day arriving is not a loss.

Besides discussing gratuities, the free air discussion gets beaten to death.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Buckwheel said:

We had a similar experience with Air Plus/deviation and "free air" recently. In order not to pay a deviation fee Viking requires passengers to arrive the date of their embarkation.

We've learned when from the US to Europe with a connecting flight, delays and cancellations can happen. Thus, it is our practice to arrive at least a day early, giving us extra insurance in case of flight delays or cancellations.

Our deviation/Air Plus fees were just under what we would have paid to purchase tickets on our own. We likely will not ever use Viking's "free air" again. Free air sounds good and probably lures people in; realistically it's not much of a benefit. It would be nice if Viking offered a discount in lieu of not using their "free air" which isn't free unless you want to risk not arriving on time.

@Buckwheel I agree totally!  When I see a “free air” promotion, I look to see if there are any other perks.  Maybe if I lived near a major hub, it might be different.  As it is, we usually have to transfer twice before we make our destination in Europe.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Squawkman said:

Short of Viking chartering a Gulfstream or Bombardier, I don't think there's much Viking can do to satisfy the most persnickety of guests on here.

Edited by Mike07
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, CCWineLover said:

I personally would like to see a lower cruise price (discount) rather than these "free air" promotions.  Wonder why all this free air stuff these days.  Viking trying to entice people to fly Viking Air?

Right now? Seems like they're pushing January/February itineraries. It's generally not terribly expensive to fly to Europe during the winter, because people don't like the cold.

But yes, it would be nice to have a discount in lieu of electing for the free air benefit.

Edited by Mike07
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CCWineLover said:

I personally would like to see a lower cruise price (discount) rather than these "free air" promotions.  Wonder why all this free air stuff these days.  Viking trying to entice people to fly Viking Air?

Yeah.  A lot of recent codes all give discount/free air promo but no fare discount despite them saying the code would provide "special fare".  *shrug*

• Like 1

On 11/5/2023 at 1:43 PM, MikeyB said:

I agree completely!

Nothing beats "free".  My next two Oceans includes free air.  The flights were my preferred carrier  and it's allowing me to arrival early so that the first day arriving is not a loss.

Besides discussing gratuities, the free air discussion gets beaten to death.

Where ya's going MikeyB? 😃

Edited by FLORIDA FLOUNDER
spelling

23 hours ago, CCWineLover said:

Well..I want to see a lower cruise price...AND free air.  And SSP thrown in as well if we are lucky.  

I'll have to admit...once you snag a deal like that, it is hard to go back.  😁

I'm also surprised at folks disliking the free Viking air promo.  It worked out great for us.  However, we do live near a Delta hub ( Minneapolis ), and get great flights...so maybe that is why our experience has been better than many here.

Edited by farmecologist
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Travel is Life said:

Hello all.

Does anyone know if Viking has Black Friday promos?  I am seeing where some of the big cruise lines like Celebrity and Princess will have some nice deals like 50% off for second passenger, etc.

Last November we snagged a deal with reduced cruise price, free airfare, and SS drink package thrown in as well.  

I think that is the best deal you are going to find with Viking.

Edited by farmecologist
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, farmecologist said:

Well..I want to see a lower cruise price...AND free air.  And SSP thrown in as well if we are lucky.  

I'll have to admit...once you snag a deal like that, it is hard to go back.  😁

I'm also surprised at folks disliking the free Viking air promo.  It worked out great for us.  However, we do live near a Delta hub ( Minneapolis ), and get great flights...so maybe that is why our experience has been better than many here.

Living near a major hub is great... but do you also require premium seating or is economy okay?

2 hours ago, Travel is Life said:

Hello all.

Does anyone know if Viking has Black Friday promos?  I am seeing where some of the big cruise lines like Celebrity and Princess will have some nice deals like 50% off for second passenger, etc.

I've never seen that but would love it!!🥳

Just saw this in my email....

Not sure its it's new.

Viking Cruises

LIMITED TIME OFFER

FREE International Airfare  |  FREE Beverage Package  |  Special Fares
ASK FOR OFFER: WSS23

Extended itineraries let you explore more

Join us on a Grand Voyage in 2024 and spend more time discovering your destinations, from Bali’s remarkable temples to the Old Town of Rhodes, Greece’s oldest active medieval city, and beyond. Plus, you can enjoy more leisurely days at sea to relax in The Nordic Spa, admire panoramic views from floor-to-ceiling windows in the Explorers’ Lounge or meet new friends for tea in the Wintergarden. Reserve your stateroom on board one of our award-winning ocean ships today and take advantage of a limited-time offer, including FREE international airfare and a FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Grand South Pacific and Australia

Grand South Pacific & Australia

40 DAYS | Los Angeles to Sydney

FREE International Airfare &
FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package
Plus, Special Fares
On Jan 6, 2024 Departure
ASK FOR OFFER: WSS23

Observe Bora Bora’s undersea world from a glass-bottom boat and raise a glass as you cross the International Date Line en route to New Zealand’s stunning Bay of Islands.

Jewels of Australia and Asia

Jewels of Australia & Asia

28 DAYS | Sydney to Singapore

Plus, Special Fares
On Feb 15, 2024 Departure

Explore Australia’s breathtaking Blue Mountains, visit Komodo National Park and enjoy a fascinating glimpse at life along Vietnam’s Mekong Delta.

Asia to Europe Grand Passage

55 DAYS | Singapore to London

Plus, Special Fares
On Mar 13, 2024 Departure

Discover the secrets of Sri Lanka’s delicious cuisine and experience the allure of Paris on this captivating voyage.

12 minutes ago, FLORIDA FLOUNDER said:

Just saw this in my email....

Not sure its it's new.

Viking Cruises

LIMITED TIME OFFER

FREE International Airfare  |  FREE Beverage Package  |  Special Fares
ASK FOR OFFER: WSS23

Join us on a Grand Voyage in 2024 and spend more time discovering your destinations, from Bali’s remarkable temples to the Old Town of Rhodes, Greece’s oldest active medieval city, and beyond. Plus, you can enjoy more leisurely days at sea to relax in The Nordic Spa, admire panoramic views from floor-to-ceiling windows in the Explorers’ Lounge or meet new friends for tea in the Wintergarden. Reserve your stateroom on board one of our award-winning ocean ships today and take advantage of a limited-time offer, including FREE international airfare and a FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Grand South Pacific and Australia

Grand South Pacific & Australia

40 DAYS | Los Angeles to Sydney

Plus, Special Fares
On Jan 6, 2024 Departure

Observe Bora Bora’s undersea world from a glass-bottom boat and raise a glass as you cross the International Date Line en route to New Zealand’s stunning Bay of Islands.

Jewels of Australia & Asia

28 DAYS | Sydney to Singapore

Plus, Special Fares
On Feb 15, 2024 Departure

Explore Australia’s breathtaking Blue Mountains, visit Komodo National Park and enjoy a fascinating glimpse at life along Vietnam’s Mekong Delta.

Asia to Europe Grand Passage

55 DAYS | Singapore to London

Plus, Special Fares
On Mar 13, 2024 Departure

Discover the secrets of Sri Lanka’s delicious cuisine and experience the allure of Paris on this captivating voyage.

Those are the three segments they added to Sky's World cruise when it didn't sell out.  Come join us!

• Like 2

On 8/12/2023 at 10:25 AM, OneSixtyToOne said:

Today’s email: offer MA23

Also received a catalog of just the Mississippi sailings. That is something new.

FEATURED MISSISSIPPI VOYAGES

Grand Mississippi Voyage

NEW ITINERARY

Grand Mississippi Voyage

2‌2 DA‌YS | New Orleans to St. Paul

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, $2‌5 Deposit
O‌n Ju‌n–Ju‌l & Se‌p 20‌24 Departures
ASK FOR OFFER: MA23

Discover Vicksburg, site of the Civil War’s most pivotal battle, in Mississippi and delve into music history at the Memphis Rock ‘N’ Soul Museum in Tennessee.

Heart of the Delta

Heart of the Delta

1‌2 DA‌YS | New Orleans to Memphis

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, $25 Deposit
On F‌eb–Ju‌n & No‌v 20‌24 Departures

Learn how to make Louisiana-style seafood gumbo at a cooking demonstration in Darrow and explore Elvis Presley’s opulent Graceland estate in Memphis.

America’s Heartland

America’s Heartland

1‌2 D‌AYS | St. Louis to Twin Cities

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, $2‌5 Deposit
On A‌ug & Se‌p 20‌24 Departures

Visit Mark Twain’s childhood home with its famous white picket fence in Missouri and tour the real-life “Field of Dreams,” made famous by the classic film, in Iowa.

New Orleans and Southern Charms

New Orleans & Southern Charms

8‌ DA‌YS | New Orleans to New Orleans

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, $25 Deposit
On N‌ov & D‌ec 20‌24 Departures

Savor the flavors of Cajun cuisine in Baton Rouge and enjoy a classic Southern cocktail at the Monmouth Inn in Natchez, the oldest city on the Mississippi.

America’s Great River

America’s Great River

1‌5 DA‌YS | St. Paul to New Orleans

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, $2‌5 Deposit
On Ju‌l 20‌24 Departures

Browse the interactive exhibits at the B.B. King Museum in Mississippi and discover the inspiring stories of iconic civil rights heroes in Tennessee.

Love the "most pivotal battle" hype. Apparently Viking never heard of Gettysburg.