Boarding the Harmony?

Thank you. I just saw this as it has been a very busy day. We leave at 8 am tomorrow so if I can compose a coherent email I will and if not I will just go see them when we get on board. I need help sorting out our cabana reservation in Labadee as well. Thanks again. Jean

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MANDMTRAVEL said:

Exactly my thought . LOL!!!

Six times for me as well....and going again as soon as we get back from our summer stay up here in Maine.  😉 

Then, a couple of weeks later...cruising on replacement Wonder for four weeks.....actually will be on board when she comes into port for her first official visit/welcome/new home port into PC.  🤗

• 3 weeks later...

If you dare, watch the YouTube video of the certified cluster-fluck that RCL customers endured embarking on Harmony of the Seas at Port Canaveral on May 15, 2022.  Forewarned is forearmed.

13 minutes ago, Wolf 8 said:

If you dare, watch the YouTube video of the certified cluster-fluck that RCL customers endured embarking on Harmony of the Seas at Port Canaveral on May 15, 2022.  Forewarned is forearmed.

It has been nothing like that since that video. Almost 3 months have passed, Mariner is no longer sharing terminal 1, things change, etc...

Edited by OCSC Mike

7 minutes ago, poocher said:

Does that mean EVERY boarding will be a cluster-fluck?

Of course not.  It actually means if you're following in their footsteps make no inquiries, take no precautions and don't worry, be happy.