Smoking in bathrooms during Covid isolation

zitsky

13 hours ago, Oville said:

But wasn’t that for less than one day in a Royal suite with Zenith members?

I tell you room and status didn't help us much.   We tried to get dinner and it took us until 9:30 before after blowing up that I got results. 

Once you test Positive they treat you like the scum of the earth.   Just my personal opinion of course.

12 hours ago, canderson said:

Iain must be the "silent partner".  Or are you the only one that knows how to type??? 😁

Seriously.  Twist his arm so we can say hello sometime.  

Iain isn't into social media or Cruise Critics.    I do read things to him at times but I don't think he has ever eve logged in.   

I'll be glad to pass on messages.   Actually on a cruise he meets more CC members than I do.   Since I'm usually behind the camera people come up to him all the time.

23 hours ago, phoenix_dream said:

Covid's been with us for over 2 years now.  So how long does one wait??  I am 70 years old (in good health fortunately and quadruple vaxxed) and at my age don't know how many years I have left for travel.  Hopefully many but who knows.  This is not going away anytime soon, although hopefully at some point soon they will begin to quarantine in original cabins like they do for noro.  In the meantime, as much as I would hate being quarantined in an outside cabin (or heaven forbid an inside), I feel like I have to take the chance as cruising during retirement is something I've looked forward to for the more than 40 years since I first sailed.  If I keep waiting, I literally may never have the chance as experts say this will be with us for many years.  In the meantime, I just wish they would be more generous with quarantining people in balcony cabins as even the CDC recommends.

Being able to quarantine in your original cabin may work if there are enough days left in the cruise and/or you're b2b with the next cruise. I know as we were in a S2 on APEX TA when I tested positive with 2 days left in the cruise. There were enough others who tested positive and chose the option of quarantining on the next cruise that they were able to move the potential new guests to a different floor and make a large part of deck 6 (Infinite Veranda) cabins available to those who were going to quarantine.  This isn't always possible. I felt fortunate that I was in a cabin that could have fresh air and the huge floor to ceiling windows to look out.  

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I tell you room and status didn't help us much.   We tried to get dinner and it took us until 9:30 before after blowing up that I got results. 

Once you test Positive they treat you like the scum of the earth.   Just my personal opinion of course.

That’s really awful, what are they thinking.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I for one am glad to hear that. At least we are all treated the same. Since we aren't zenith and don't book suites.