Still validating record... when boarding?`

Ours is still showing "we are validating your record" ever since I started the check in process.   I would check it every few days and get all worked up it wasnt changing to a green checkmark. Then I decided maybe it will stay that way till we are actually checked in at the pier and they "lay eyes" on our cards.   OR they drop it all now that the CDC has updated and removed their policies and I can quit worrying that Im going to miss some little step!

People talk about ‘cards’ and I seem to think the check in process referred to taking a picture of our cards; I don’t have a ‘card’? I’m from the UK. We have an app for our Covid passes. We can download that as a PDF. Is that going to suffice (or do I need to do something to get a card)?

19 hours ago, zimmerman said:

People talk about ‘cards’ and I seem to think the check in process referred to taking a picture of our cards; I don’t have a ‘card’? I’m from the UK. We have an app for our Covid passes. We can download that as a PDF. Is that going to suffice (or do I need to do something to get a card)?

I'm not sure about cruising, but the .pdf worked just fine  for our two recent longhaul trips by air (although I still  caught covid on the flight back!)

19 hours ago, zimmerman said:

Yes it works. We printed ours off so we had a paper copy to hand them at check in.

21 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

Yes, your vaccination card is visually checked at the pier, even if it is already uploaded and validated.

Not in Galveston on the 18th.  

The 4 of us had uploaded v.cards in the app.  At check-in, they only wanted negative test (they scrutinized it well), passport or birth certificate, and set sail pass. 

I asked twice if they wanted to see vaccine cards, and told NO each time. 

On 7/20/2022 at 11:49 AM, futureAG said:

Ours is still showing "we are validating your record" ever since I started the check in process.   I would check it every few days and get all worked up it wasnt changing to a green checkmark. Then I decided maybe it will stay that way till we are actually checked in at the pier and they "lay eyes" on our cards.   OR they drop it all now that the CDC has updated and removed their policies and I can quit worrying that Im going to miss some little step!

I did my check in a week ago and mine still says “ validating your record“