Strongest mixt drink

3 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

I thought Long island Ice tea or a super dry Martini were the strongest. Now I come across Aunt Roberta made with several different alcohols and no mixer at all. Anyone ever tried one? If so, how was the taste?

Good luck finding Absinthe on the ship.

Really can't top a super dry martini though. It's basically just cold gin

I like The Pitch in Playmaker's. Basically a LIT with Midori and Sprite instead of Coke and sour mix. Pretty green color

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I like The Pitch in Playmaker's. Basically a LIT with Midori and Sprite instead of Coke and sour mix. Pretty green color

I guess if I ask for it I will get a very confused look anyhow. You are correct I am sure.

This is what it is.

A delicious cocktail recipe for the Aunt Roberta cocktail with Brandy, Vodka, Absinthe, Gin and Blackberry Liqueur

59 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Checking Google it looks like yes and no for Royal however as for carnival.

The Carnival Cruise Alchemy Bar Quick Fix Cocktail is the perfect green cocktail! Combining vodka, gin, rum, Midori, and Absinthe to make a drink you won't soon forget.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

Checking Google it looks like yes and no for Royal however as for carnival.

The Carnival Cruise Alchemy Bar Quick Fix Cocktail is the perfect green cocktail! Combining vodka, gin, rum, Midori, and Absinthe to make a drink you won't soon forget.

Screenshot_20220726-143225_Drive.thumb.jpg.bbf65cc934d872c393ef7a913d9caff0.jpg

1 minute ago, Sizzlechest said:

A dirty martini is usually made strong.

One of my favorites is a "Spice Cake"

1 shot of Irish Cream (Baliey's)

1 shot of Amaretto

1 shot of Fireball

That sounds like an interesting combo.

3 hours ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

I thought Long island Ice tea or a super dry Martini were the strongest. Now I come across Aunt Roberta made with several different alcohols and no mixer at all. Anyone ever tried one? If so, how was the taste?

A Bone Dry martini is close to a Aunt Roberta which is considered the strongest mixed drink. I had a Royal Zombie from the Bamboo Room on Navigator and thought the bartender forgot the rum. 

Bone Dry Martini
A Martini is made using either gin or vodka with the addition of vermouth, a fortified wine which has a low alcohol content. Removing the vermouth from this mix makes this drink ‘bone dry’ and possibly one of the most alcoholic drinks you can get, as it’s made with 100 per cent alcohol. 

21 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

A Bone Dry martini is close to a Aunt Roberta which is considered the strongest mixed drink. I had a Royal Zombie from the Bamboo Room on Navigator and thought the bartender forgot the rum. 

Bone Dry Martini
A Martini is made using either gin or vodka with the addition of vermouth, a fortified wine which has a low alcohol content. Removing the vermouth from this mix makes this drink ‘bone dry’ and possibly one of the most alcoholic drinks you can get, as it’s made with 100 per cent alcohol. 

It's not a mixed drink if there's nothing to mix. 🙃

3 minutes ago, Ukigirl said:

Reminds me of my college years, garbage can cocktails with everyone bringing a bottle of any liquor, all mixed together with Sprite 🤢

Trash can punch, lol. The Sprite was very important.