No upgrade wanted

Michidoeme

I have seen people mention here that they noted “no upgrade” on their reservation.  Where can I do that online on my reservation on X website or Ap ?

As we have 2 of the few connecting concierge cabins, we don t want to risk an upgrade of one or both.

Edited by Michidoeme

37 minutes ago, Michidoeme said:

I have seen people mention here that they noted “no upgrade” on their reservation.  Where can I do that online on my reservation on X website or Ap ?

As we have 2 of the few connecting concierge cabins, we don t want to risk an upgrade of one or both.

I've never worried about this on Celebrity and so far haven't been "upgraded".  Is this a concern?  I thought upgrades only happen through the MoveUp process or through proactively calling to find out the cost of an upgrade (or if something happens to your original cabin, in which case checking a box wouldn't avoid a change of rooms).  

(I know it is different on other lines like Princess where they will "upgrade" if it is to their benefit, unless you check the box, which requires a phone call or TA.)

As I recall, I wonder if you are thinking about a different cruise.  
i would still ask your TA or Celebrity (if booked direct) to link your reservation.

I am sure you know neither one of you should submit a Move Up bid.

About the only upgrades outside of Move Up that I heard about recently is when some are booked in cabins that the ship needs for quarantine of passengers or crew.  Then you don’t have a choice

I would say call and have it noted on your reservations. I’ve read the same thing on the Celebrity boards (I’m like you and don’t go on the other boards). It seemed like it happened more when ships were very low capacity. A few stories of sailing with friends and having to go to Guest Relations because they ended up in separate categories. Best to be safe than struggling to fix it if for some reason it did happen.