Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

6 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

According to some reports Alaska 2024 will come first.

Interesting.  We're waiting for the 2024 Hawaii to Vancouver BC sailings to be released.

It would be odd if Alaska is released without the sailings from Hawaii to start the AK season...

We'll see.

On 10/25/2022 at 3:53 PM, Jack McGowan said:

This is true. 

MSC Even have 2 of their newest ships sailing from Southampton from Oct 23 with Euribia & Virtuosa.

Not simultaneously.

MSC Virtuosa will stay in Southampton until October 2023, then she will go to Dubai in winter 2023-2024.

MSC Euribia will take over to be homeported in Southampton in winter 2023-2024.

3 hours ago, STEVE-O said:

Interesting.  We're waiting for the 2024 Hawaii to Vancouver BC sailings to be released.

It would be odd if Alaska is released without the sailings from Hawaii to start the AK season...

We'll see.

This itinerary looks amazing we're booked with Celebrity Hawaii-Vancouver for May 2023.

2 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Not simultaneously.

MSC Virtuosa will stay in Southampton until October 2023, then she will go to Dubai in winter 2023-2024.

MSC Euribia will take over to be homeported in Southampton in winter 2023-2024.

Yes, saw that afterwards - just a bit of an overlap in Oct 23.

Still massive commitment for MSC to base their newest ship out of Southampton for a winter season. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, little britain said:

I’m currently on a fabulous itinerary visiting La Seyne Sur Mer, Corsica, Portofino, and Villefranche….disappointed that I cannot find a single cruise with these ports in for next summer.

Lets hope they return in 2024 ( oh and Sardinia would be good too) 

May I ask, what cruise line?

13 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

I booked a 2021-12 night British Isles cruise on November 12, 2019. I was hoping to see those itineraries for 2024 released around the same time... but it seems unlikely, since no news on a deployment schedule at all yet...

Even normal pre-CV years Royal Dates were not not consistent and would Flip-Flop. Booked same Cruises every yr, some were out in Nov-Dec others in April-May. Then couple yrs later Release dates would Flip. One was same Repo every yr day released, did it one yr in May, next June, April, Nov, Dec and Jan(just looked) Always trying get same Cabin on B2B is harder when one Cruise is out 5 months later then the other. 

• Thanks 1

Do any of the ports report that are on Royal's typical 7 night Med on Oasis Class? Trying to get an idea of when the first sailing might be. I assume it will be on Oasis since she's due for dry dock. Her last Caribbean sailing is currently scheduled for April 28, 2024, but that seems to suggest a bit of a late arrival in the Med around May 17th. Wonder's first sailing from Barcelona was on May 8, 2022. Symphony is scheduled to start April 16, 2023.

On 10/30/2022 at 11:16 AM, STEVE-O said:

We'll see.

We’re also watching for Hawaii cruises in 24. Hope someone here is watching better than me and will post here.

1 minute ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

We’re also watching for Hawaii cruises in 24. Hope someone here is watching better than me and will post here.

I check a couple of times a day.

We're booked on Ovation for  B-4-B ending in Hawaii on April 30 2024.

We hope to add Hnl-Vanc and Vanc to Seattle for our first(and last) ever B-6-B!

1 hour ago, STEVE-O said:

I check a couple of times a day.

We're booked on Ovation for  B-4-B ending in Hawaii on April 30 2024.

We hope to add Hnl-Vanc and Vanc to Seattle for our first(and last) ever B-6-B!

Are your cruises from Australia to Hawaii? I can’t get hubby to commit to that distance yet, I’m slowly getting him used to longer and longer trips.  We have a B2B on Odyssey for holy Land/TA next October.
I’m interested in Alaska to Vancouver to Hawaii.

18 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Even normal pre-CV years Royal Dates were not not consistent and would Flip-Flop. Booked same Cruises every yr, some were out in Nov-Dec others in April-May. Then couple yrs later Release dates would Flip. One was same Repo every yr day released, did it one yr in May, next June, April, Nov, Dec and Jan(just looked) Always trying get same Cabin on B2B is harder when one Cruise is out 5 months later then the other. 

I guess the only thing that is predictable is that Royal Caribbean is unpredictable lol!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Jack McGowan said:

Yes, saw that afterwards - just a bit of an overlap in Oct 23.

Still massive commitment for MSC to base their newest ship out of Southampton for a winter season. 

Virtuosa is not just based in Southampton, you can board in every port (Hamburg, Rotterdam, Le Havre, Zeebruegge) and they are collecting people from all over Europe.

Edited by Saab4444

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Are your cruises from Australia to Hawaii? I can’t get hubby to commit to that distance yet, I’m slowly getting him used to longer and longer trips.  We have a B2B on Odyssey for holy Land/TA next October.

All out of Sydney:

3 night to an Aus port round trip

9 night South Pacific round trip

10 night New Zealand round trip

18 night transpacific from Sydney to Honolulu

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Unfortunately PVSA says this is a no-go... You can start in OZ and finish in the US but you cannot start in the US and finish in the US without a foreign port and the stop in VAN does not count unless there was a full day in between.  We tried to book that exact trip (SEA>AK>VAN>HNL) but were told it was a no-go.  :o(

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

Virtuosa is not just based in Southampton, you can board in every port (Hamburg, Rotterdam, Le Havre, Zeebruegge) and they are collecting people from all over Europe.

Virtuosa yes, but that’s in summer. Euribia is based in Soton over winter 

On 10/18/2022 at 10:42 PM, erinsmom03 said:

I am waiting for European cruises, specifically the 12 night British Isles itineraries. I want them to return to Edinburgh!

Unfortunately, I don’t think Royal will do any cruises around the British Isles. They were done in 2021 from Southampton because it wasn’t possible to sail into Europe even though bookings had been made. Most of the cruises from Southampton are full of British people who want to go further than the UK. 
I enjoyed sailing around UK in 2021 and would be interested in doing it again but I’d be very surprised if any such cruises will be offered in 2024.