Some questions

cruisequeen4ever

My friend has a few questions about our upcoming sailing. 

1) Is the free Lavazza coffee from beans or syrup? My husband and I liked it but not positive it’s bean so wanted to make sure I’m accurate in answering her question. 

2) Does the Solstice offer any movies for free on the TV or in any public venues? I remember the TV having nothing but $9.99 PPV movies on the Constellation when we went. 

29 minutes ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

1) Is the free Lavazza coffee from beans or syrup? My husband and I liked it but not positive it’s bean so wanted to make sure I’m accurate in answering her question. 

2) Does the Solstice offer any movies for free on the TV or in any public venues? I remember the TV having nothing but $9.99 PPV movies on the Constellation when we went. 

Princess is the only cruiseline I know of that uses that horrid coffee syrup concentrate. They are so proud of it but it's terrible. So the coffee on Celebrity is from grounds, not liquid coffee concentrate.

We have cruised on both Princess and Celebrity; my wife is very fussy about her coffee.  The coffee on Princess is from syrup and is awful; the coffee on Celebrity is from ground beans and is quite good!  

9 hours ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

There were also  free movies in public venues.  The schedule is posted in the app and daily flier.