What Questions are asked on the day before Cruising Health Questionnaire?

Asking because my cruise one is now available when we were told to take it on the day before the cruise and there were only 3 questions on there. Is that normal as I know when I cruised before the pandemic that we had to answer a bunch of questions regarding if we were sick, if we felt sick, etc. etc. 

23 minutes ago, hazeleyes46 said:

Asking because my cruise one is now available when we were told to take it on the day before the cruise and there were only 3 questions on there. Is that normal as I know when I cruised before the pandemic that we had to answer a bunch of questions regarding if we were sick, if we felt sick, etc. etc. 

Basic 3 questions:  Vaxxs or not, Booster Shot and Pregnancy status.  Was to be completed 1 day prior to sail, but mine was available some days ago for my September 3 sail.

The uploaded/approved vaccine card approval section has dropped from the check-in menu.

4 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Basic 3 questions:  Vaxxs or not, Booster Shot and Pregnancy status.  Was to be completed 1 day prior to sail, but mine was available some days ago for my September 3 sail.

The uploaded/approved vaccine card approval section has dropped from the check-in menu.

So no questionnaire like it used to be years ago at the port? I thought they asked if you felt sick, you have been sick in the last few days. I KNOW that I did that for 4 people and it took awhile to fill out at the port.

53 minutes ago, hazeleyes46 said:

When we cruised 3 weeks ago, we had to answer the longer questionnaire that asked if we had had various illness symptoms within the last 10 days or had been exposed to anyone with Covid in the last 10 days. I'm glad they are using a much simpler form now.

20 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

The big question?  Why does it matter if they change the questions?  It is the check in, you would just answer what the ask, and than get on ship.  They are never answered correctly anyway

I don't care if they changed them but just asking what they have been recently when people needed to answer the day before, not more than a week 🙂

5 minutes ago, TravelGirlinDallas said:

When we cruised 3 weeks ago, we had to answer the longer questionnaire that asked if we had had various illness symptoms within the last 10 days or had been exposed to anyone with Covid in the last 10 days. I'm glad they are using a much simpler form now.

Thank you 🙂

Royal changed the health section for check in this week.  I checked in on Tue and the health section said that I had to come back 24 hours before the cruise departed to complete.  Based on what I read here, I went back to the check in part of the app yesterday (one day later) and it had changed.  I was now able to complete the health section by answering the 3 questions.  No idea if/how it relates to any health screening when boarding.

28 minutes ago, suzk2275a said:

I noticed that they now are asking if you have had boosters.  Does anyone know why they are asking about boosters?  According to Royal Caribbean’s web site boosters are not required. 

At one stage RC were asking for/suggesting you had the booster if your 2nd  dose was more than 270 days away.

9 hours ago, nelblu said:

For the pregnancy status was there an option of “I don’t think so, did you see a very bright star in the east perhaps?” 😇

Edited by AlohaLivin
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, suzk2275a said:

I noticed that they now are asking if you have had boosters.  Does anyone know why they are asking about boosters?  According to Royal Caribbean’s web site boosters are not required. 

They had a section to optionally upload booster proof in the app since April/May