Free Laundry Bag

Harrisonkid

Just learned that we qualify for a free bag of laundry.  I know there is a cut off but we dont know when ...so if we board on a Tuesday for a five day cruise how late can we turn the bag in to get it washed and back to us.....any info would be great Thanks

Jim, I think that is a suite laundry turn around time. Same thing a couple of weeks ago on Equinox for our suite.  I have read several posts lately of it being at least 2 days for laundry turn around in non-suite cabins.

We’re currently in an Aqua cabin on the Summit and we turned in a full bag of 30 items in the morning and got it back the following evening. We just asked our steward how many days prior to disembarkation can we turn laundry in and he said 3 days prior to disembarkation. So if we disembark on the 19th, the latest we can turn our last bag of laundry in would be the morning of 16th. Hope this helps.

In our case we’re staying on for the next leg, but we wanted to know the last day because we didn’t want our laundry to get “stuck in the process” on transition day, which has happened to us in the past. A definite lesson learned we did not want to experience again. 😁

Edited by Ken the cruiser
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Harrisonkid said:

Just learned that we qualify for a free bag of laundry.  I know there is a cut off but we dont know when ...so if we board on a Tuesday for a five day cruise how late can we turn the bag in to get it washed and back to us.....any info would be great Thanks

Wednesday would be the last day to be safe.

3 hours ago, 39august said:

Jim, I think that is a suite laundry turn around time. Same thing a couple of weeks ago on Equinox for our suite.  I have read several posts lately of it being at least 2 days for laundry turn around in non-suite cabins.

I've had this discussion before and it's definitely Jim & Ian's Captain's Club status that they get such quick turnaround on their onboard laundry. I've done four Celebrity cruises since the restart, on 3 different ship classes, 2 in Aqua and 2 in Retreat(and as Elite+), and we have never received our laundry back the next day. We were also on the Summit in Aqua Class and laundry took 2 days. On the Apex in a SS, as an Elite+, it actually took 3 days since we had handed in the laundry after 9am. 

Edited by kwokpot